Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.org and via telephone at 1-877-309-2073 access code 438-982-109. To testify live, register before noon at cityofvancouver.us/citycouncil/webform/register-provide-remote-council-meeting-testimony or by calling 360-487-8600.
• 4 p.m., workshop: city budget update.
• 5 p.m., workshop: changes to the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Disability Employment Awareness Month proclamation, reject all bids for elevator maintenance project, public hearing on the Kitterman Annexation.
• Citizen forum.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for details on how to call in.
• 4:30 p.m., special meeting: levy discussion.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: contract with Battle Ground Police Department for a school resource officer, approval of agreement for Wi-Fi hot spots, executive session on a property purchase.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for details on how to call in.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: discussion of enrollment decline and memorandum of understanding with the Hockinson Education Association, transition plan for in-person instruction and appointment of a new board member.
Washougal City Council, meeting remotely.
• 5 p.m., workshop, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87669628199: 2021 budget preliminary review, COVID-19 update.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88319867561: National Disability Employment Awareness Month proclamation, Red Ribbon Week proclamation, council position vacancy.
Clark County Development Engineering and Advisory Board, meeting remotely.
• 2:30 p.m., regular meeting: Transportation Improvement Program, Agriculture Structure Permit exemptions.
Battle Ground Parks and Community Engagement Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89852378743 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 898 5237 8743.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Friday night planning, holiday tree lighting and decorations, holiday decoration.
Clark County Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/Oct1WSA or dial 408-418-9388, meeting number 146 694 3392, password 1234.
• 5:30 p.m., work session. Transportation Improvement Program, pedestrian accessways, arterial atlas amendments, Reach, Hidden Glen, Promenade North.
Discovery Clean Water Alliance Board of Directors, meeting closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-872-240-3311 and enter access code 188-277-949.
• 10 a.m., special meeting: audit of accounts, contract service provider agreement update, operator report Clark County, operator report district, capital program report, treasurer report, administrative lead report, draft 2021-2022 operating and capital budget.