Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available on CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-866-899-4679, access code 626-302-389.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: update on COVID-19 response.
• 5:30 p.m., workshop: agenda, metro update.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: bid award for east curb ramp project, bid award for pavement repairs, bid award for sanitary sewer improvements, contract for on-call traffic engineering services, amendment to agreement with Right-Of-Way Associates, Inc., periodic review of the Vancouver Shoreline Master Program. Public hearings on the disposition of Fire Station 1 property, a program to refund business license surcharge fees and the 2021 CDBG / HOME funding allocations.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. For the workshop, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 978 2751 6562. For the regular meeting, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 921 6780 8507.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: water system risk and resilience planning, Northeast Third Avenue retrofit Washougal memorandum of understanding, Ostenson Canyon storm and road repair update, Brady Road improvements overview, city contract discussion, Camas Assistance Program.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: mayor pro-tem alternate appointment, McNeeley Annexation, 2021 budget amendment, emergency proclamation due to COVID-19.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, access code 6112135077.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Central Park Adoption Plan presentation.
Port of Vancouver Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 914 8875 7607 and passcode 605238 or join at https://zoom.us/j/91488757607?pwd=M1BxdExnT0FsL1pXakhxNVpHQWlFdz09.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: approve lease agreement between Port of Vancouver and BOZ Port of Vancouver Owner LLC.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-646-749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: Consideration of Resolution of Establishment of LUD No. 1405, Consideration of Extension of Emergency Community Response, February financials and wholesale operations, customer bill credit recap staff report.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=ee6b36b22da86d3e9a1cd16b43f243eed or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 847 6013.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: approve EMS District 1 levy ballot placement, release of conservation covenant for Mackie Neighborhood Park, access easement for Northeast 99th Street project, contract for construction testing services.
Battle Ground Civil Service Commission, meeting via Zoom, meeting ID 891 0359 2598.
• 12:30 p.m., regular meeting: certify names on entry level police eligibility list, academy graduate level police eligibility list.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter access code 919 4882 6125 or stream at cvtv.org.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: 2021-2024 TIP Administration, Indirect Cost Plan, Annual Member Contributions, Special Assessment for Clark County Household Travel Behavior Survey, Consulting Agreement for Transportation Data Collection, Special Transportation Planning Study Agreement and amending the Unified Planning Work Program for Fiscal Year 2021, Unified Planning Work Program for Fiscal Year 2022 Draft Review, legislative Update, Woodland Vicinity Arterial Study.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 044 3555.
• 9 a.m., work sessions: Housing Options Study and Action Plan, Sidewalk Maintenance.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 929 6284 2901 and passcode 133727 or join at https://zoom.us/j/92962842901?pwd=RzkzMTZVWTRwbmU1eW1rOXNWSk5Edz09.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/april7hpc or dial 408-418-9388, meeting number 187 105 4121, password april7hpc.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: SEPA Academy committee, Vancouver Heritage Overlay Committee, Underrepresented communities committee, commission vacancies, HPC application review committee, 2020 Historical Promotion Grant project updates, budget updates. Washington State School for the Deaf SEPA.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Shoreline Master Program update.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/696080277 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 696 080 277.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: ordinance amending Woodland Municipal Code regarding water service rates and regulations, revised employment agreement for the deputy clerk treasury position, ordinance on Shoreline Master Program periodic review, contract for Water Treatment Plan Filter Restoration and Media Replacement Project Phase II, agreement for WTP Lagoon Cleaning Project, interlocal agreement for Davidson Railroad crossing waterline line.
Clark County Veterans Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com, access code 146 739 3503, password CCVAB.
• 2 p.m., regular meeting: Women veterans information, WDVA county service officer update, February contractor and fund reports, Veterans Assistance Center update.
Clark County Land Use review, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org.
• 6 p.m., public hearing: Maze project, M&Z non-conforming use determination.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.