Jude Willis notched a hat trick was Ridgefield boys soccer beat Mark Morris 6-0 on Tuesday.
The Spudders improved to 2-0 in the 2A Greater St. Helens League with the win.
Ravi Chand, Ben Poppert and Israel Hernandez also scored for Ridgefield.
Stars of the day
• Dax Clifton, Seton Catholic baseball, pitched a complete game, striking out 11 and allowing one hit as the Cougars beat Castle Rock 5-2 in the first game of a doubleheader.
• Austin McQuilliams, Castle Rock baseball, had two triples, a double and scored the winning run as the Rockets won 9-8 to split a doubleheader with Seton Catholic.
• Sam Klopman, Washougal girls tennis, won her No. 1 singles match 6-3, 6-1 to lead the Panthers to a 6-0 win over R.A. Long.
• Isaiah McLeod and Max Mitchell, King’s Way Christian baseball, each hit a grand slam as the Knights swept a doubleheader at Goldendale 29-1 and 31-2.
• Karlyn Gomez and Sami Meyers, Columbia River girls golf, each shot 5-over 42 for the low round at Tri-Mountain as River beat Woodland 204-219.
• Christian Cruz and Jesse Thrall, Woodland boys soccer, each scored in a 2-0 win over Washougal.
• Alexis Castrejon and Alexander Brown, Columbia River boys soccer, each scored two goals in a 7-2 win over Fort Vancouver.