Bryce Dodge threw a five-inning no-hitter in winning the first game of a doubleheader against Castle Rock 22-0 on Friday.
Dodge allowed one walk, but that baserunner was subsequently erased on a double play, so Dodge faced the minimum 15 batters. He struck out nine.
Max Mitchell went 4 for 5 with three runs, three triples and six RBI. Aiden Pisarczyk went 3 for 4 with three runs and RBI.
In the second game, Isaiah McLeod with 4 for 4 with two runs, a triple and two RBI, and he also pitched 2.2 inning on one-hit ball as the Knights beat the Rockets 12-1.
Andrew Peru went 2 for 3 with three runs, two doubles and three RBI in the second game.
La Center swept Goldendale 20-1 and 15-0.
Michael Goode went 2 for 3 with a double and Levi Giles went 2 for 2 with an RBI for the Wildcats in the first game.
Goode struck out eight over four inning of one-hit ball in the second game. Coby Namanny went 1 for 2 with a triple and two RBI.
The Trico League rivals will meet in a doubleheader Tuesday at La Center.
Stars of the day
* Isaac Trigsted, Castle Rock boys track and field, won the long jump (18-5), triple jump (36-6) and high jump (5-10) in a three-way meet with King’s Way Christian and La Center. King’s Way won the very close meet with 55 points, just outscoring La Center (53) and Castle Rock (52).
* Paige Kessler, Castle Rock girls track and field, won the triple jump (28-10) and the high jump (5-5) as the Rockets won a three-team meet with King’s Way Christian and La Center.
* Nick Alder, Columbia River baseball, continued his hot week at the plate, going 2 for 4 with two RBI in the Rapids’ 12-2 win over Hudson’s Bay.
* Khol Bush, Ridgefield baseball, went 3 for 4 with two runs and three RBI in a 25-4 win over Fort Vancouver.
* Breanna Normine, La Center softball, went 5 for 5 with a double, triple and 5 RBI for Wildcats in doubleheader at Goldendale.
* Destiny Scott, Fort Vancouver softball, pitched all seven innings, striking out eight and went 2 for 4 with two runs and triple for the Trappers in a 14-7 win over Hudson’s Bay.
* Jaycee Williams, Columbia River softball, went 4 for 4 with three runs, two doubles and two RBI for the Rapids in a 12-9 win over Ridgefield.
* Max Ackerman, Seton Catholic baseball, went 3 for 3 with two runs and two RBI, including the go-ahead RBI single in a five-run sixth to help the Cougars earn a doubleheader split with Columbia-White Salmon.
* Ashley King, Hockinson softball, went 2 for 4 with a run and the game-winning RBI, singling home Hannah Dunn in the bottom of the seventh to cap a two-run rally for the Hockinson in a 6-5 win over R.A. Long.
* Gabi Silveria, Woodland softball, pitched a four-inning shutout and went 4 for 4 with three runs, two doubles and four RBI in a 17-0 win over Mark Morris.