Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition, meeting remotely.
• Noon, regular meeting: preparation for 2021 Breastfeeding Conference.
Clark County Civil Service Commission, meeting remotely via Teams, call 1-213-262-7043, access code 950 050 505#.
• 3 p.m. regular meeting.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-877-309-2073 access code 506-715-013.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: HP Master Plan update. n 5:30 p.m., workshop: 62nd Avenue Apartments rezone request.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: proclamations for Bird-Friendly Week and Meals on Wheels People Stride for Seniors Day, periodic review of the Vancouver Shoreline Master Program.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, access code 956 8212 0328: recognition of Camas Police Sgt. Chuck Nadgwick, Lake Road and Everett Street overview, memorandum of understanding regarding Camas School District latecomer agreement, pet waste campaign interlocal agreement, 2021 citywide pavement preservation update.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, access code 999 4190 6233: budget amendment, proclamation of civil emergency due to COVID-19.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 253-215-8782, access code 6112135077.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: annual code update, first-quarter financial presentation, bricks and banners program.
Interstate Bridge Replacement Program Equity Advisory Group, meeting remotely and streaming at https://youtu.be/1BrWerJy6Z4.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: program update, work plan status, equity definition, equity framework, public comment.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, meeting remotely. Join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/738137821.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: 2021 General Manager/Organization Goals: First Quarter Update, 2021 General Manager/Organization Goal 20b Update: Develop/Endorse Ecology Pretreatment Delegation Framework.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 646-749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389. n 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of resolutions of establishment for LUD Nos. 1408 and 1410, consideration of interlocal agreement with C-Tran, River Road generating plant safety award.
Vancouver Culture, Arts & Heritage Commission, meeting remotely. Available via telephone at 347-941-5324 access code 857973190#.
• Noon, regular meeting: director reports, cultural services transition, Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Comprehensive Plan, Inspire Washington membership, Art Inside/Out partnership, Larry Kirkland sculptures, updates on 2021 projects.
Clark County Fire District 5 Board of Fire Commissioners, meeting remotely, go to Zoom, meeting ID 883 7529 9122, access code 258892.
• 5:30 p.m. regular meeting.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293-309-125.
• 5:30 p.m., retreat: update on La Center Police Department status.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 768 0614.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: interlocal agreement with the state Department of Transportation, public hearings on codifying the Board of Health, 2021 spring supplemental budget and amended 2021 annual construction program.
Camas Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, access code 97969191091.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: McNeley Annexation zoning designation, public hearing for Camas Housing Action Plan.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/367112381 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 367 112 381.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Shoreline Master Program periodic review, creation of custodial fund, budget amendment, code change regarding water service rates and regulations, appointments to clerk and treasurer positions.
Vancouver Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, meeting remotely.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/apr21coa or dial 408-418-9388, meeting no. 187 723 9853, password apr21coa.
• 3:30 p.m., work session: transportation system plan, housing options study and action plan, subcommittee updates, upcoming presentations, member highlight.
• 4:30 p.m., regular meeting: moderated discussion with first and early responders, commission roundtable.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 828 5659 3572.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: first reading on revised sexual health education policy, approve name of new elementary, increasing in-person learning.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting at Administrative Services Center, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver. Limited in-person capacity available for citizen attendees. Masks and social distancing required. Meeting also available via Zoom ID: 851 5250 2876.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: budget update, introduction of new administrator, cooperative agreement between Henrietta Lacks and WSU College of Medicine.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, meeting remotely. Available via phone at 1-347-941-5324 conference ID 571 479 401.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Arbor Day debrief, neighborhood tree stewards, program updates, communications, Urban Forestry report.
Clark County Schools Advisory Council, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/schools-apr22 or dial 408-418-9388, meeting no. 187 604 1932, password sacapr22
• 9 a.m., meeting remotely: community development update, long range planning update.
Interstate Bridge Replacement Program Commuter Listening Session, register for Zoom link at https://www.interstatebridge.org/get-involved-folder/calendar/multimodal-commuter-listening-session/.
• 5:30 p.m. listening session: commuters who regularly use the Interstate 5 Bridge are invited to provide input.
Clark County Land Use, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Martin Meadow and 21st Avenue subdivisions.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.