Clark County Public Health is accepting nominations for the 2022 Green Awards, an annual celebration and awards program recognizing leaders in environmental sustainability.
There are five categories of awards, which are given to organizations and individuals who consider the environment in decision-making and practices. Self-nominations are encouraged.
The categories are:
- Green Business Award for a business with 25 or fewer employees
- Green Business Award for a business with more than 25 employees
- Green Business Award for a nonprofit or government organization
- Green Apple Award for an individual involved in school (public or private) sustainability initiatives, projects and programs
- Green Team Award for an outstanding student green team at a school (public or private)
Nomination forms for business categories are available at https://clarkgreenbiz.com/news-and-events/green-awards/green-awards-nomination. Nomination forms for school-related categories are available at https://clarkgreenschools.org/blog/green-award-nomination. Award descriptions and submission instructions are on the forms. The nomination deadline is Jan. 7.
Winners will be announced at the Green Awards event in 2022. Event details will be announced at a future date.