Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition, meeting remotely.
• Noon, regular meeting: Speakers: Ana Sifuentes, YWCA bilingual outreach specialist and legal coordinator; Austin Lea, Planned Parenthood community education and outreach coordinator.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 840 5728 2792; passcode: 013704.
• 4 p.m., special meeting.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via phone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 423-615-029.
• 4:15 p.m., workshop: Phase I of revisions to the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program.
• 5 p.m., workshop: update from the Community Task Force on Policing.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: affirmation of contracts with Sourcewell Vaccon, approval of $700,000 ammunition purchase for the Vancouver Police Department, annexation of the Kitterman property, extension of Tower Mall moratorium, approval of council retreat report. Public hearing on amendments to cemetery regulations.
Camas School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 834 7432 3807.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: reopening plans, budget reports, Woodburn Elementary portable.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom. See top of hocksd.org to view Zoom information.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting
Clark County Housing Project Advisory Group, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/feb23housingpag or dial 253-215-8782, passcode 841793, webinar ID 981 3372 6245.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: project framing and county’s vision, policies and regulations; housing inventory and analysis.
Clark Regional Wastewater District, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 872-240-3412 and enter access code 995-331-341 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/995331341.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: Seton Phase 1 latecomer reimbursement resolution establishing latecomer charge, Cougar Creek trunk CIPP project professional engineering services contract.
Vancouver Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Available online at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/583726893 or via phone at 646-749-3122 conference ID 583-726-893.
• 4 p.m., public meeting: changes to impact fee vesting, strategy for the Evergreen and Grand commercial corridors, master plan for HP Section 30.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 867 5085 9505.
• 5 p.m., board workshop: Columbia River mascot, high school reopening.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 824 8677 0060.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: budget updates.
Clark County Board of Health, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Port of Ridgefield Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 852 7795 8312, passcode 312083 or join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85277958312?pwd=aHZ0aUxoMzY2VW9HMW5lWktLTkl0QT09.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Interstate Bridge Replacement Program Community Advisory Group, meeting remotely. Dial 669-900-6833, meeting ID 993 5459 6043, passcode 674942 or stream at https://youtu.be/AyfSDjYMsDA.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: review Purpose and Need language, review Community Vision and Values language, public comment.
Battle Ground Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84062955830 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: succession planning.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: street vacation petition, utility tax remittance frequency, Comcast franchise agreement, year-end financial overview, salary commission discussion.
Vancouver Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, meeting remotely. Online: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/739799197; Phone: 877-309-2073, access code 739-799-197
• 10 a.m.-noon, annual meeting: commissioner reports, executive director’s report; Bridgeview report; poverty reduction workgroup report; audit/finance committee; development committee; reports on Plum Meadows Omnibus, Plum Meadows Bond, Fourth Plain partnership formation, policy update; election of officers.
Camas Parks and Recreation Commission, meeting remotely.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: meet and greet, staff introductions, nominations of chair and vice-chair, reminder of training-OPMA, RFQ-PROS Plan amendment, RFQ-Lacamas/Fallen Leaf/ Round Lakes Management project update.
Clark County Land Use, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org.
n 6 p.m., regular meeting: M&H Subdivision, Pioneer Industrial Rezone.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: https://ridgefieldsd.zoom.us/j/86707086838
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: in-person learning update, financial update.