Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 646-749-3112 and enter access code 665-780-149 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/665780149.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: general manager reports on 2020 year-end review and 2021 initial review.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-646-749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: Establishments of LUD Nos. 1383 and 1385, Fisher Substation property surplus, city of Vancouver broadband resolution.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146-342-3646.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: agreement with Cowlitz Indian Tribe for Jones Creek Fish Passage Design Project grant; participation agreement with DOGPAW for off-leash area development and maintenance; public hearings on arterial atlas, comprehensive plan and zoning amendments; recognition of Cowlitz Tribe as a federally recognized tribe in Comprehensive Plan.
Vancouver Culture, Arts & Heritage Commission, meeting remotely. Register for remote testimony at 360-487-8616, or email email@example.com.
• noon, regular meeting: 2021 project status, Cultural Commission work plan, election of officers, updates from city staff, public testimony.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. For the workshop, go to https://zoom.us/j/97630292676 or dial 877-853-5252, meeting ID 976 3029 2676. For the regular meeting, go to https://zoom.us/j/94690046778 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 946 9004 6778.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: aggressive or vicious dog presentation, amendments to flood hazard regulations, annual code amendments.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: recognition of Police Chief Mitch Lackey’s 30-year job anniversary, Shoreline Master Program periodic review, proclamation of civil emergency for COVID-19.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 885 8493 7830.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: superintendent search update.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 812 4314 4737.
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: school improvement plans.
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries Board, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 834 3718 5513; passcode: 731048.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: expenditure approval.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: beautification, code enforcement, communications.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: animal impound fee changes, Northwest Regional Training Center presentation.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/419475605 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 419 475 605.
• 6:30 p.m., executive session: collective bargaining.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: agreement with Chamber of Commerce for Hotel Motel funding in 2021, agreement with Planters days for Hotel Motel funding in 2021, legislative priorities workshop.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 977-5197-8968 and passcode 091071.
• 11:45 a.m., regular meeting.
Interstate Bridge Replacement Program Executive Steering Group, meeting remotely. Livestream at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRxkgkIcZpLpVX5or7Gz0Vg/featured.
• 1 p.m., regular meeting: updates on Community Advisory Group and Equity Advisory Group formation; updates on Purpose and Need, Vision and Values and Conceptual Finance Plan.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/jan20coa or dial 408-418-9388, meeting number 146 955 4936, password coajan20.
• 3:30 p.m., mini retreat: 2021 calendar and focus proposal discussion.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, meeting remotely. Available at https://covwebex.webex.com/covwebex/j.php?MTID=m2ba7954819dd89f9cd5faf41e914f487, meeting number 146-552-5404, password CYbrHS4as62. Also available by phone at 408-418-9388.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: retreat debrief on next steps for equity, diversity and environmental justice; program updates; urban forestry report; communications.
Vancouver City Center Redevelopment Authority, meeting remotely. Available via phone at 786-535-3211, conference ID 400-534-213 or online at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/400534213.
• 12:30 p.m., regular meeting: executive director’s report, update on the Waterfront Gateway RFQ, changes to the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program.
Heritage Farm Advisory Committee, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 146-426-9066.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: business and marketing plan update, Farm Advisory Committee report, Farm Operations report, 2021 meeting schedule.
Woodland Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/799631693 or dial 866-899-4679, access code 799-631-693.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: staff reports.
Vancouver Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 9 a.m., annual retreat: citywide updates, COVID-19 impacts, strategic priorities, trends and initiatives for the 2021-22 biennium, work plan updates, Planning Commission processes, guided discussion of the Comprehensive Plan.