Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 981-059-901.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: amendments to the city cemetery code.
• 5 p.m., workshop: updates on the Affordable Housing Fund.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: award of bid for water main replacement on Daniels Street, agreements with C-Tran regarding the Mill Plain Bus Rapid Transit, adjustment to Evergreen School District impact fees, appointment to the City Center Redevelopment Authority. Public hearing on the proposed Comprehensive Plan and zoning map designation change at Gregory Landing. Update on the I-5 Bridge replacement program.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m, study session: code enforcement update n 7 p.m., regular meeting: presentations on Battle Ground Village Concept, Housing Action Plan, Street Preservation Program, Council member term limits.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/97883625255 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 978 8362 5255.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: presentations on recognition of 30-year anniversary for Deputy Fire Marshal Randy Miller, draft resolution designating city clerk as agent to receive claims for damages, job order contract interlocal agreements with city of Vancouver and Sunningdale Gardens Sewer Lift Station professional services; ordinance on aggressive or vicious dogs; proclamation of civil emergency COVID-19.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682957125 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 682-957-125.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: presentations from Rep. Peter Abbarno, R-Centralia, and on Teen Violence Awareness Month; workshop on urban growth boundary, utlity billing, and legislative priorities.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1 (646) 749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: JD Power presentation, consideration of bid awards no. 607 for line clearance and no. 608 for gas turbine inlet filters, consideration of LUD nos. 1398 and 1403, review of transportation electrification plan and electric vehicle program concepts.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Meeting broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org, or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146-269-6857.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: proclamations of Black History Month and weekend of prayer and reflection, two-year animal services contract extension with I Paw’d it Forward, three-year interlocal agreement with Vancouver Housing Authority and City of Vancouver for 63-room shelter facility for unhoused persons, contract with Better Air Northwest for central support services, service agreement with Lewis County for regional health officer, schedule hearing for emergency supplemental budget related to COVID-19, public hearings on fireworks ordinance and Cornerstone Development Agreement.
Battle Ground Civil Service Commission, meeting remotely.
• 12:30 p.m., certify name on lateral level police eligibility list.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Commission Board of Directors, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter access code 925 7896 1551 or stream at cvtv.org.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: FAST Act safety performance measures and target setting, transportation programming guidebook 2021, 2021 transportation alternatives, human services transportation plan, legislative update.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 857 4822 5913.
• 5:30 p.m., board workshop: school improvement presentations, bond update.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1 (253) 215-8782 and enter meeting ID 929 6284 2901 and passcode 133727, or join at https://zoom.us/j/92962842901?pwd=RzkzMTZVWTRwbmU1eW1rOXNWSk5Edz09.
• 4:45 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Historic Preservation Committee, meeting remotely. Available at http://bit.ly/feb3hpc and 408-418-9388, meeting number 146-288-2755, password feb3hpc
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: mid-century modern context statement and inventory project; updates on SEPA committee, Vancouver Heritage Overlay Zone committee, and 2020 Cultural Resource Summit; formation on subcommittee to look at underrepresented committees; 2022 CLG grant application opening.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing on drive-through code updates.
Clark County Solid Waste Advisory, meeting remotely. Go to clark.wa.gov/swac
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: updates on solid waste issues.