Clark County Charter Review Commission, Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 011 5388.
• Noon, subcommittee meeting: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-866-899-4679, access code 409-134-493.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Clark County Commission on Aging’s 2020 annual report. n 4:30 p.m., workshop: 2021 supplemental budget. n 5:15 p.m., workshop: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds update.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: proclamations for Pride Month and Dementia Friends, acceptance of three local construction projects, bid award for street lights, contract increase for Northwest Staffing Resources, impact fee waiver requests from Community Roots and Mercy Housing NW. Public hearings on 2021B Limited Tax General Obligation refunding bonds and the Renaissance Boardwalk development agreement. Updates on housing code changes and the Clark County Vacant and Buildable Lands Model.
Clark County Charter Review Subcommitee, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 543 7242.
• 5 p.m., subcommittee meeting: communication
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: Housing Action Plan.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Shoreline Master Plan public hearing, Housing Action Plan presentation and public hearing, Sarkinen notice of intent to annex, alternate street name, fee schedule resolution, off-road vehicle resolution, six-year Transportation Improvement Program.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Transportation Improvement Plan public hearing and resolution, RAISE grant application, Shoreline final reading packet, Lakeside agreement, 100 Davidson MOU use, workshop on Transportation Benefit District, American Rescue Plan, police levy update, council-manager form of government.
Port of Vancouver Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 980 4085 2712 and passcode 485028 or join at https://zoom.us/j/98040852712?pwd=aFRZSWV3TVZLNWRsVVRYYTdHNG4yZz09
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: first amendment to Lease and Termination Agreement between the Port of Vancouver USA and Hydro Extrusion Portland Inc., Lease Agreement between the Port of Vancouver USA and Western Partitions Inc., Change Order No. 3 for Public Works Contract Bid 20-22: Terminal 1 Vancouver Landing Structural Renovation Project, CEO report, Climate Action Plan update.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, 8000 N.E. 52 Court, Vancouver. Remote attendance recommended. Dial 646-749-3122 and enter access code 194-106-357 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/194106357.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: schedule Union Ridge Ranch PUD latecomer reimbursement hearing, schedule Alpine Village latecomer reimbursement hearing, N.E. 99th Street Trenchless Project engineering services contract amendment with Murraysmith Inc, janitorial services contract, authorization to purchase new furniture for the administration building, 76th Street Premier Storage latecomer reimbursement hearing, Discovery Ridge Phase 1 latecomer reimbursement hearing, Amended and Restated Coordination of Services Agreement with city of Vancouver.
Vancouver Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Available at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/602121389 or by phone at 646-749-3122, conference ID 602-121-389.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: workshop on changes to the Commercial and Transient Lodging Use Classification Code, workshop on Vancouver’s climate strategy, community forum, hearing on the Heights District Plan implementation.
Clark County Parks Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 178 1227.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Camp Bonneville update, Heritage Farm, Curtin Creek and Felida parks updates, Draft Capital Facilities Plan, PROS Plan update and discussion, Conservation Futures program update, update on bond-related response, retreat work plan survey.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, meeting at Ridgefield High School football stadium, 2630 S. Hillhurst Road, Ridgefield. Meeting also available via Zoom: 892 3562 9258.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Ridgefield High School football stadium ribbon cutting, approval of food services management contract, early learning center handbook.
Clark County Public Health Advisory Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/99637423913?pwd=Y1lUT3Roc3hRMFU4Q0NZWVcxanA2dz09.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work; letter to Board of Health about eliminating vaccination barriers.
C-Tran Board of Directors, closed to in-person attendance. Stream at CVTV.org.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: contract award for 40-foot electric battery bus and charging station purchase, letter of understanding with WSDOT regarding state Route 14 Peak Use Shoulder Lane Project, executive session for CEO annual performance evaluation.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting at 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver. Meeting also available via Zoom: 833 7089 3931
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: executive session.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting at 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver. Meeting also available via Zoom: 897 5549 2089.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: 2021 legislative review, recommendation to award bids/purchasing agreements for several schools, second readings of sexual health education, student discipline, emergencies and program planning.
La Center Planning Commission, Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/733461797 or dial 872-240-3212, access code 733-461-797
• 6:30 p.m.,: sign code public hearing, comprehensive plan update.
Clark County Council/Board of Health, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e89a2791b4ec103143db089eda22cde6e or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 818 9735
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: COVID-19 update, Vacant Buildable Land model.
Port of Ridgefield Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 893 2354 1358 and passcode 006273 or join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89323541358?pwd=bDhXRVNaYWtCRGV0ME1hR0dLZW5zdz09.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/onstage/g.php?MTID=e0dcc8420d1ddcb8ae914bf76a210b81e or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 314 1499.
• 5 p.m., town hall: feedback about review process.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings 312-757-3129, access code 293 309 125.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: staff reports.
Battle Ground Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86868522957 or dial 253-215-8782, 868 6852 2957.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Housing Action Plan.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. Go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, meeting ID 973 3468 5504: Camas Housing Action Plan, property purchase for access to Lacamas Reservoir, Lacamas Park Trail Bridge, Camas Assistance Program, cooperative purchasing contracts presentation.
Ridgefield Parks Board, meeting remotely.
• 6:30, regular meeting: no agenda provided.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, meeting ID 998 4941 2810: Clark County Commission on Aging presentation, Parking Infrastructure penalty, six-year transportation improvement program public hearing, proclamation of civil emergency for COVID-19.
Clark County Veterans Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/, meeting number 146 739 3503, password CCVAB.
• 2 p.m., regular meeting: April 2021 contractor and fund reports, new funding proposals, Veterans Assistance Center update.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 158 6631.
• 5 p.m., subcommittee meeting: communication.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 6:30, regular meeting: no agenda provided.