Clark County Charter Review Commission, dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 011 5838.
• noon, subcommittee meeting: diversity, equity and inclusion.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. For the workshop, go to https://zoom.us/j/95137751293 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 951 3775 1293. For the regular meeting, go to https://zoom.us/j/93712153883 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 937 1215 3883.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: staffing amendment to Washougal-Camas Fire Department merger agreement, Lower Prune Hill Booster Pump Station improvements, South Lacamas Creek Trailhead improvements, Camas North Shore Subarea plan.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing for Camas Housing Action plan, revising and extending Comprehensive Street Program for additional six years, authorizing the city to accept coronavirus state and local fiscal recovery funds, interim mayor appointment process, proclamation of civil emergency COVID-19.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-866-899-4679, access code 384-439-493.
• 5 p.m., workshop: discussion of Vancouver’s priorities for the Interstate 5 Bridge replacement project.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: amendment to the service agreement between Vancouver and Clark Regional Wastewater District; public hearings on declaration of Holly Acres property as surplus, approval of the Comprehensive Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program, and the 2021 first supplemental budget; updates on the Water Resources Protection Ordinance, impact fee vesting and a sale of the Columbia Bank garage.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: federal funding.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearings on Northeast Fourth Street vacation request, wheeled all-terrain vehicles, land use master plan, six-year transportation improvement program; Southwest Second Avenue street vacation, Sarkinen notice of intent to annex, alternate street name, emergency interim zoning controls.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/424309765 or dial 866-899-4679, access code 424-309-765.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: interfund loan, housing grant, 2018 building code, adoption of international fire code, housing data presentation, retail marijuana.
Port of Vancouver Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 926 3981 8955 and passcode 130355 or join at https://zoom.us/j/92639818955?pwd=NkR2Zkd0WTcyQmhzbmRld3M4RjNwUT09.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: CEO report, apprenticeship program implementation update.
Clark Regional Wastewater District, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver. Remote attendance encouraged. Dial 646-749-3122 and enter access code 848-784-557 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/848784557. n 3 p.m., regular meeting: Resolution Amending District Code Section 5.28.090, 76th Street Premier Storage Latecomer Reimbursement, Discovery Ridge Phase 1 Latecomer Reimbursement, Fixed and Portable Generator Purchased Services Contract.
Clark County Housing Project Advisory Group, Go to https://zoom.us/j/95744180536?pwd=NTFXdk5CV2hUdHplcVBTV2lDOTMyZz09 or dial 253-215-8782, webinar ID 957 4418 0536, passcode 161506.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: proposed objectives and questionnaire results, housing strategies overview and matrix, draft housing action plan strategies.
Educational Service District 112 Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 838 3830 8837.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: approval of 2021-22 calendar, first readings on proposed new board policies, revisions on sale of real property, rental/lease of ESD 112 real property, holidays, acknowledging service and contributions.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting at 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver. Meeting also accessible via Zoom ID: 891 3389 3552.
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: quarterly bond update.
Clark Communities Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee, meeting remotely.
• 8 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Clark County Council/ Board of Health, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=eb2c92f5e648fc41c16a77fc0ff3b1715 or dial 408-418-9388, meeting access code 146 119 9056.
• 8:30 a.m., Board of Health meeting: COVID-19 update, immediately followed by council time.
Port of Ridgefield Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 890 8638 1188 and passcode 744363 or join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89086381188?pwd=ZXdRZDJHT2ROeDFEay9FdWlSN3lVQT09.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e96b4110de7276a61f55d6bed93165ebe or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 547 2139.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: commissioner reports.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings, dial 312-757-3129, access code 293-309-125.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: sign code update for election reader boards and digital video displays, Title 15 building permit fees amendment.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Go to 408-418-9388, access code 146 245 7306.
• 5 p.m., subcommittee meeting: review of drafted amendment proposals.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda.