Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available on CVTV.org or via phone at 1-877-309-2073 access code 463-811-581.
• 4 p.m., workshop: retreat follow-up on council values and 2021-22 priorities.
• 6:30, regular meeting: acceptance of construction on sewer pump station well and east Vancouver sewer improvements; increase to third party workers contract, bid award and contract revision to purchase equipment and upgrade the Industrial Pretreatment Lagoon. Public hearing on the Phase I changes to the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program. Update from the city manager on the Fort Vancouver Regional Library headquarters, the state legislative session, the community task force on policing, and introduction of a director of diversity, equity and inclusion.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, Go to https://zoom.us/j/97768449888 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 977 6844 9888: spring omnibus presentation; Parks, Recreation and Open Space Comprehensive Plan update; Backyard Habitat Certification Program agreement amendment; citywide traffic signal controller upgrades; McNeeley annexation; draft council rules of procedure; 2021 citizen appointments.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, Go to https://zoom.us/j/96458846379, dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 964 5884 6379: amendments to municipal code relating to housing updates; annual code amendments; amending title related to flood hazard regulations; proclamation of civil emergency related to COVID-19.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293 309 125.
• 6 p.m., executive session: labor negotiations.
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 965 2663 1217; passcode: 161970
• 6 p.m. regular meeting: Yale Valley Library district operations agreement; ServPro closer-out contract.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID no. 6112135077.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: dead end street vacation public hearing, Central Park adoption update.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/437024293 or dial 877-568-4106, access code 437 024 293.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Kirkland Senior Living mixed-use project, 100 Davidson roof repair, CWCOG bridge corridor study, budget truck purchase, senior low-income utility rate discount, Nextworks statement of work.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 571-317-3122 and enter access code 540-396-077 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/540396077.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: 2021 Clark County sewer providers sewer connection charges/rates comparison, 2021 general manager/organization goals update.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, meeting remotely; members of the public may dial in 646-749-3122 and use the access code 459-025-389 or view the meeting online at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m. regular meeting: agenda includes a staff report on COVID-19 accounts receivables.
Clark County Hearing Examiner, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89775845343, or by dial 253-215-8782, enter meeting ID no. 897 7584 5343.
n 2 p.m., regular meeting: Wingate Pointe Subdivision
Clark County Parks Advisory Board, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 897 7829
• 3 p.m., special meeting: Conservation Futures Plan discussion
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 873 1543 2887.
• 5 p.m. board workshop: approval of new superintendent contract.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293 309 125
• 5:30 p.m., retreat: introduction, questions, discussion.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org, dial 408-418-9388 or go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e9c3eb76082727d791ab3953517034fd4, access code 187 846 6061.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: approve COVID 19-related contract positions, contracts for Tower Mall vaccination site, grant proposal for bike safety campaign, purchase of mail scanner, 2021 emergency budget supplemental.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1 (253) 215-8782 and enter meeting ID 977 5197 8968 and passcode 091071 or join at https://zoom.us/j/97751978968?pwd=V2o3bTRNOUVkMlhZMVo3cHkzZDhuQT09.
• 11:45 a.m., regular meeting.
Interstate Bridge Replacement Program Executive Steering Group, meeting remotely. Join via Zoom at https://parametrix.zoom.us/j/96791884247?pwd=SHRiQzVxSEZWU3dlL2FPYmZ5YXFDQT09 with webinar ID 967 9188 4247 and passcode IBR or stream at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG71qLmBhTE.
• 1 p.m., regular meeting: work on draft Purpose and Need, Vision and Values statements.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388 or go to http://bit.ly/march17coa, meeting no. 187 000 3407, password march17coa.
• 3:30 p.m., work session: Blue zones, subcommittees. city updates, member highlight.
• 4:30 p.m., regular meeting: COVID-19 recovery overview, commission roundtable.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 416 3390.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, meeting remotely. Available via phone at 1-347-941-5324 conference ID 316 502 102#.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Arbor Day preparations, program updates, urban forestry report, communications.
Friends & Foundation of the Camas Library, meeting remotely. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-834-4692 for Zoom link.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Clark County Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/PCHrgMar18Attendees or dial 408-418-9388, meeting ID 187 955 2096, password 1234.
• 6:30 p.m., public hearing: open space and timberland, stormwater manual update.
Woodland Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/980975301 or dial 877-309-2073.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing on Shoreline Master Program periodic review, workshops on code retooling and Housing Action Plan.
Discovery Clean Water Alliance Board of Directors, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 646-749-3112 and enter access code 765-692-909 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/765692909.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: Resolution 2021-01 Sewer Revenue Bonds 2021, report on industrial pretreatment delegation process, administrative lead report.