Here are the nominees for the Week 5 high school football player of the week.
Voting will continue until 7 p.m. Wednesday, with results announced in Thursday’s edition of The Columbian.
Winners of the player-of-the-week may not be nominated again this season.
To avoid vote manipulation, voting is restricted by IP address, one vote per IP address. That means people voting while connected to a public WIFI access may be unable to vote. We suggest voting be done by private internet access or through your cellular provider.
- JAKE BLAIR, CAMAS: The senior quarterback passed for 150 yards and rushed for 111 yards and three TDs in a win over Kelso.
- NOAH CARLOS, SETON CATHOLIC: The senior quarterback passed for 237 yards and five touchdowns in a win over Fort Vancouver.
- ALEX GEHRMANN, UNION: The senior quarterback passed for 307 yards and five touchdowns in a win over Heritage.
- JAYDIN KNAPP, SKYVIEW: The junior running back returned a kickoff 84 yards for a touchdown, completed a 30-yard TD pass and had a 9-yard TD run in a win over Evergreen.
- LUKE PRICE, RIDGEFIELD: The senior quarterback passed for 267 yards and four touchdowns in a win over Woodland.