Here are the nominees for the Week 6 high school football player of the week.
Voting will continue until 7 p.m. Wednesday, with results announced in Thursday’s edition of The Columbian.
This is the final football-player-of-the-week vote this season.
To avoid vote manipulation, voting is restricted by IP address, one vote per IP address. That means people voting while connected to a public WIFI access may be unable to vote. We suggest voting be done by private internet access or through your cellular provider.
- THERMAN BIBENS UNION: The senior linebacker led the defense in 45-6 and 48-6 wins, handled kickoffs in one game, and had a touchdown reception in another.
- CLARK COLEMAN, SKYVIEW: The senior quarterback passed for 332 yards and six touchdowns and has two touchdown runs in two games last week.
- TEJUAN CONDE, EVERGREEN: The senior receiver caught 10 passes for 155 yards and added a touchdown run in two games last week.
- BRYCE DEWEY, CAMAS: The senior receiver caught 13 passes for 309 yards, three touchdowns and had two interceptions in two games last week.
- HUNTER LETTEER KELSO: The junior quarterback passed for 152 yards and one touchdown and rushed for 51 and two TDs in a win over Prairie.