Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 266-718-309.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Heights District Plan implementation.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: public hearings on the HP Section 30 Master Plan, 62nd Street Apartments zoning change proposal, and a six-month extension of a moratorium on new fossil fuel infrastructure. Updates on the Interstate 5 Bridge replacement project and unfreezing city positions.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 951 8370 7029: Lake Management Plan map scope of work, six-year transportation improvement program, professional services agreement with Merina +Co, East County Fire and Rescue interlocal agreement, fireworks discussion.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 973 6721 9225: professional services agreement with Merina +Co, American Rescue Plan Act funding, nonprofit funding process proposal, proclamation of civil emergency for COVID-19.
Washougal City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82701995517.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: review agenda, session goals, strategic pillars, 2020-2021 council goals; citywide planning activities; 2021 supplemental budget proposal; 2021 American Rescue Plan Act, Coronavirus state and local fiscal recovery funds.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: Discovery Clean Water Alliance Pretreatment delegation.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: vacation on Northeast Fourth Street, annual code updates.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/909927917 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 909-927-917.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: RTPO interlocal agreement, Goerig Street repair agreement, amend council rules regarding dates of committee meetings, vacant buildable lands update workshop.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, 8000 N.E. 52 Court, Vancouver. Remote attendance encouraged. Dial 872-240-3311 and enter access code 261-918-781 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/261918781.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: 2021 General Manager/Organization Goals: Update on Select Goals.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1 (646) 749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: Bid Award 611 – N.E. 164th Street water main, disposal of surplus vehicles and equipment.
Clark County Finance Committee, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=m927278e679d0773b48ba67491da06fa6 or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 518 7281, password UahJktd8V66.
• 9:30 a.m., regular meeting: annual investment policy review and recommendations, government portfolio advisers report, 1st quarter county investment pool report, debt report.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial +1 (253) 215-8782 and enter meeting ID 977 5197 8968 and password 091071 or join at https://zoom.us/j/97751978968?pwd=V2o3bTRNOUVkMlhZMVo3cHkzZDhuQT09.
• Noon, regular meeting: First Quarter Reports, Strategic Plan Update.
Vancouver Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, meeting remotely. Available via phone at 347-941-5324 access code 804 318 582#.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: Vancouver Innovation Center, Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services Comprehensive Plan, parks construction update, elections and commissioner recruitment, leader reports, Evergreen School District report, Parks Foundation report.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, meeting remotely. Available via phone at 1-347-941-5324 phone conference ID 384 836 107#
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: New commissioner introductions, Tree Canopy Assessment project, program updates, communications, Urban Forestry Report.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 666 2633.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: approval of grant funding from National Association of County and City Health Officials, approval to add environmental operations specialist and program assistant to Public Health’s Solid Waste team, public hearing on stormwater manual update.
Camas Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 96271928576.
• 7 p.m, regular meeting; public hearing for McNeley Annexation zoning designation, continued public hearing for Camas Housing Action Plan.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/coamay19 or dial 408-418-9388, meeting no. 187 280 1767, password may19coa.
• 3:30 p.m., work session: 2021 schedule update, subcommittee updates, city update, member highlight.
• 4:30 p.m., regular meeting: moderated discussion on serious illness and caregivers, recognition of Linda O’Leary.
La Center City Council, Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293-309-125.
• 5:30 p.m., retreat: introduction to state legislative delegation.
Ridgefield Salary Commission, meeting remotely.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Heritage Farm Advisory Committee, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 871 1584.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: business and marketing plan update, Farm Advisory Committee report, Friend of the Farm Foundation report, farm operations report.
Woodland Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/594009069 or dial 866-899-4679, access code 594-009-069.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting; workshop on vacant buildable residential land, housing needs assessment, housing action plan, code changes.