Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-646-749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of Resolutions of Intent to establish LUD Nos. 1404, 1407 and 1413, April financials and wholesale operations, staff report on water bond timeline.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org. Dial 408-418-9388 or go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=eea96b5dc3080b5c477733d9a30da1bcb, access code 187 802 5387.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: funding recommendations for Community Action Advisory Board; interlocal agreement with Battle Ground, Camas and Washougal for behavior change program on pet waste; release of a wall easement; public hearing on suspension of 2020 public school capital facility plan update.
Battle Ground Civil Service Commission, meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 860 5945 4640, passcode 898748.
• 12:30 p.m., regular meeting: removal of candidate from eligibility list, update from Civil Service Examiner, public comments, certify names on entry-level eligibility list, civil service employee seniority list.
Vancouver Transportation and Mobility Commission, meeting remotely. Available at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86975641592 or via phone at 1-253-215-8782, access code 869 7564 1592.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: collaboration compact; Transportation Improvement Program; equity analysis, crash dashboard and outreach analysis for the Transportation Systems Plan; communications.
Clark County Fire District 5 Board of Fire Commissioners, meeting remotely. Meeting available at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89159670770?pwd=aXVjcWd1RC95Wjg4czFrR0tpK2g2QT09. Meeting ID 89159670770, passcode 628672.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda available.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/445538757 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 445-538-757.
• 7 p.m., appeal hearing: Belmont RV.
City/County Telecommunications Commission, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org.
• 3:30 p.m., regular meeting: introduction of new members, officer elections, Comcast performance report, ETC and CVTV annual reports, franchise update, communications.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 1-253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 929 6284 2901 and passcode 133727 or join at https://zoom.us/j/92962842901?pwd=RzkzMTZVWTRwbmU1eW1rOXNWSk5Edz09.
• 4:45 p.m., regular meeting.
Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or dial 408-418-9388.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: reports from chairs, secretary, subcommittees; public comment.
Clark County Historic Preservation Committee, meeting remotely. Go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee589703e7b396fb5fdf5f61f417cbd11 or dial 408-418-9388, password june2hpc, meeting No. 187 350 2731.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: member recognition, national register nomination review, subcommittee reports, unreinforced masonry, committee rules and procedures, officer elections.
Woodland City Council, Woodland School District and Port of Woodland, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/571989973 or dial 866-899-4679, access code 571 989 973.
• 6 p.m., special joint meeting: organization updates.
Battle Ground Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81359606044 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 813 5960 6044.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: land use master plan.
Clark County Development and Engineering Advisory Board, meeting remotely. n 2:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Clark County Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/PCWJune3Attendees or dial 408-418-9388, meeting No. 187 429 5303, password 1234.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: changes to Ch. 40.510 UDC.