Lily Loughney scored two goals and had two assists, and Emerson Grafton had two goals and an assist as the Camas girls soccer team beat Kelso 7-1 Wednesday in a matchup of the top teams in the 4A Greater St. Helens League and 3A GSHL.
Bella Burns had a goal and two assists, and Anna Mooney scored two goals for the Papermakers (15-0, 6-0-0 4A GSHL).
Kelso (8-2-1, 6-0-1 3A GSHL) scored its goal in the second half.
Stars of the day
- Annette Chang, Union girls swimming, won the 50 and 100 freestyle races, led off the winning 200 medley relay, and anchored the winning 200 free relay for the Titans in a triangular meet at Kelso.
- Madison Wick, Mountain View girls swimming, won the 200 free and 100 backstroke plus was the anchor of the winning 400 free relay for the Thunder in a triangular meet at Kelso.
- Annie Hite, Skyview volleyball, had a solid all-around game with nine digs, six kills, 18 assists, and one block in a 3-0 win over Evergreen.
- Natalie O’Neil, King’s Way Christian volleyball, had 23 assists and 11 aces in a 3-0 Trico League win over Seton Catholic.
- Amanda Harper and Makena Gamby, Mountain View volleyball. Harper had 38 digs while Gamby had 21 assists, nine kills, and 13 digs as the Thunder beat Prairie in five sets.
- Carley Postman and Marissa Raley, Prairie volleyball. Postma had 32 digs and Raley had 17 assists and 10 digs for the Falcons in the five-set loss to Mountain View.
- Adrianne Agbayani, Evergreen girls soccer, scored all five goals for the Plainsmen in their 5-1 win over Heritage.