Maya Parman scored a goal and assisted on a second as Camas girls soccer stayed undefeated with a 2-1 win over Union on Thursday at Doc Harris Stadium.
Parman set up a goal by Bella Burns, then scored herself as Camas took a 2-0 lead into halftime.
Camas has won its first five matches this season and leads the 4A Greater St. Helens League at 2-0-0.
Olivia Euverman scored for Union (3-3-0, 0-1-0)
Stars of the day
- Allen Kim, Skyview boys golf, shot 1-under 36 for the low round as the Storm and Camas finished deadlocked at 164-164. Skyview won the tiebreaker.
- Lauren Dreves, Columbia River volleyball, had 19 kills and 16 digs as the Rapids beat Mark Morris in three sets.
- Madison Thoreson, Prairie girls soccer, the sophomore scored her seventh goal of the season in a 1-0 win over Skyview.
- Jack Kendrick, Columbia River boys golf, shot 1-under 35 at Club Green Meadows to lead the Rapids over Woodland.
- Colin Schiller, Prairie boys golf, shot 43, the low round in a win over Heritage.
- Lauren Rabus, Washougal girls soccer, scored four goals and had an assist as the Panthers beat Woodland 7-1.
- Halle Reiter, Camas volleyball, had 23 digs in a win over Battle Ground.
- Claire Jones, Ridgefield girls soccer, scored twice in an 8-1 win over Hudson’s Bay.
- Hewie Nguyen, R.A. Long boys golf, shot 1-under 34 for the low round against Washougal at Mint Valley.
- Lexi Grumbois, Kelso slowpitch softball, went 4 for 4 with two home runs, four RBI and four runs scored in a 16-8 win over Camas.
- Ella Schoene and Amie Russell, La Center volleyball. Schoene led the Wildcats with 27 kills to go with 13 digs, while Russell had team-high 16 digs plus 16 kills in a 3-1 win over Montesano.
- Lauryn Krith, Mountain View girls soccer, scored twice and had one assist in a 7-0 win over Evergreen.
- Jacob Flentke, Union boys tennis, won at No. 1 singles as the Titans swept singles and first two doubles to beat Skyview 5-1 and improve to 7-0 and grab at least a share of the 4A GSHL title.