And because I believe that now, more than ever, we all need a reminder about being kind to one another, I’m asking readers to consider checking out “The Kindness Cure” by Tara Cousineau. We may not be able to give our loved ones the hugs we so desperately need, or to find a local Lucky to wrap our arms around, but we can treat each other with grace and kindness in these difficult times.
- “The Backyard Cow: An Introductory Guide to Keeping Productive Pet Cows” by Sue Weaver.
- “The Illustrated Guide to Cows: How to Choose Them, How to Keep Them” by Celia Lewis.
- “The Kindness Cure: How the Science of Compassion Can Heal Your Heart & Your World” by Tara Cousineau.
- “The Littlest Things Give the Loveliest Hugs” written by Mark Sperring, illustrated by Maddie Frost.
- “The Secret Life of Cows” by Rosamund Young.
- “The Story of Ferdinand” written by Munro Leaf, illustrated by Robert Lawson.
Jan Johnston is the collection development coordinator for the Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries. firstname.lastname@example.org