Clark County Schools reported 631 new cases of COVID-19 since last week, an increase from 536 cases reported in the week prior. Case totals are holding firm at higher rates not seen locally since the end of the omicron wave in February.
Health officials have warned that the increased use of at-home tests and difficulties providing in-office tests means the true number of COVID-19 infections is likely to exceed the official statistics — especially in recent weeks as testing has become less frequent.
The following data is updated weekly on the Clark County Public Health website:
- Evergreen Public Schools: 114 new cases between May 16 and May 22.
- Vancouver Public Schools: 189 new cases between May 18 and May 24.
- Battle Ground Public Schools: 82 new cases between May 14 and May 20.
- Camas School District: 144 new cases between May 15 and May 21.
- Ridgefield School District: 30 new cases between May 17 and May 23.
- Hockinson School District: 16 new cases between May 18 and May 24.
- La Center School District: 20 new cases between May 14 and May 21.
- Washougal School District: 36 new cases between May 18 and May 24.