People in business
• Timothy Buckley is the recipient of the Jennie Sue Brown award, the highest honor that can be awarded by the American Institute of Architects, Washington Council. He is past president of the AIA/WA and the AIA Vancouver chapter. Buckley is the principal and founder of Greenstone Architecture. He is a past president of the Rotary Club of Vancouver.
• Johnson Bixby & Associates LLC has added Jeri Boston to its operations team. Boston has more than six years' experience in the financial services industry.
• Erin Creagan and Dawn Bell have joined HomeStreet Bank as loan officers in the downtown Vancouver lending center, 700 Washington St. Creagan specializes in construction lending. She most recently worked at US Bank. Bell most recently was with Guild Mortgage. Both have more than 20 years' experience in the mortgage industry.
Other business news
• Fisher's Landing, a senior living community, is now operating under the new name of Emeritus at Fisher's Landing Assisted Living. Emeritus Senior Living manages the facility. There will be a re-opening ceremony from 2 to 5 p.m. Tuesday. The community at 17171 S.E. 22nd Drive features 75 residential apartments, from studios to suites. * 360-885-1400.
• Bullivant Houser Bailey PC has moved its Vancouver office to 805 Broadway, Suite 1005. Attorneys Richard Matson and Dave Meyer will anchor the Vancouver office. http://www.bullivant.com/vancouver, 360-693-2424.