What’s open and what’s closed on New Year’s Day:
• MAIL: Post offices closed. The postal unit inside the Shell gas station at Fisher’s Landing, 16320 S.E. Cascade Park Drive, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• LIBRARIES: All are closed. The Camas Public Library is closed through Jan. 2, reopening at 10 a.m. Jan. 3.
• CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES: Offices closed. For 24-hour customer service, call 360-992-3000. For outages or emergencies, call 360-992-8000.
• LIQUOR STORES: State-operated stores closed.
• ZOO: Oregon Zoo closed.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• WESTFIELD VANCOUVER MALL: OPEN TODAY.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Circulation customer service open 6 a.m. to noon.