What’s open and what’s closed today:
o MAIL: No home delivery today except for Express Mail. Post offices are closed. The postal unit inside the Shell gas station at Fisher’s Landing, 16320 S.E. Cascade Park Drive, is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
o PUBLIC LIBRARIES: Closed.
o BUSES: C-Tran and TriMet follow Sunday schedule today.
o BANKS: Closed.
o DRIVER LICENSING: Closed.
o EMISSIONS TESTING: Closed.
o LIQUOR STORES: State-operated stores are closed. Some contract liquor stores may be open.
o SOUTHWEST WASHINGTON BLOOD CENTER: Closed.
o ANIMAL SHELTER: Humane Society for Southwest Washington shelter is closed.
• CLARK COUNTY HISTORICAL MUSEUM: Closed.
• FORT VANCOUVER NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE: Visitor center and fort are closed.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• ZOO: Oregon Zoo open.
• WESTFIELD VANCOUVER MALL: Mall hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today. Sears will be open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; J.C. Penney, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Macy’s, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Circulation customer service lines, 360-694-2312, open 6 a.m. to noon today.