Three finalists for the job of executive director of the Fort Vancouver Regional Library District will participate in public meet-and-greet events June 7 and 8.
The library district’s board of trustees announced that it has narrowed its nationwide search to:
• Nicolle E. Ingui Davies, deputy director, Arapahoe Library District, Englewood, Colo.
• Jody Risacher, director, Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center, Fayetteville, N.C.
• Nancy Tessman, former director, Salt Lake City Public Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.
The executive director position opened when Bruce Ziegman retired in October after more than a decade in the position. Operations Director Patty Duitman has led the district as interim executive director since then.
The three finalists will visit the library district June 7-9 to tour several locations and participate in three public events:
• 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. June 7, White Salmon Valley Community Library, 77 N.E. Wauna Ave.
• 7 to 8 p.m. June 7, Battle Ground Community Library, fireplace area, 1207 S.E. Eighth Way.
• 9 to 10 a.m. June 8, Vancouver Community Library, Columbia Room, Level 1, 901 C St. Vancouver.
The board has scheduled a closed executive session at noon today at the regional headquarters, 1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd. (former site of the Vancouver library) to discuss personnel.
The board has scheduled three executive sessions at the same location for finalist interviews at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. June 8 and 8:30 a.m. June 9.
For information on candidate events, call 360-695-1561 or go to library news.
The finalists’ individual statement documents are available as links at Fort Vancouver Regional Library District in the “featured events” listing.