People in business
• Tallie Mattson has joined the Vancouver USA Regional Tourism Office as marketing and communications assistant. Mattson will assist the marketing and communications manager in marketing, public relations and promotions. She earned her bachelor's degree in communications from Washington State University's Edward R. Murrow College of Communication.
• Erica Rodman has returned to work at Woodland Real Estate and will focus on land development and commercial real estate in Clark and Cowlitz counties. Rodman (formerly Rainford) previously worked for Woodland Real Estate, then served on the Woodland City Council from 2005 to 2007 and eventually became the Port of Woodland's director from 2008 to 2010. Rodman earned her real estate brokers license in 2006.
• James Keller has been promoted to vice president of client services at Innovative Services NW. Keller, who has a master's degree in public administration, has nine-years' experience in upper management supervision. Innovative Services NW is a Vancouver-based nonprofit group that provides community programs and services.
• The Pacific Northwest Christmas Tree Association has elected officers to its 2012 board of directors including President Bruce Wiseman of The Tree Wisemans of Ridgefield. This is the beginning of Wiseman's second term. Raul Moreno of Ridgefield also was elected to the board of directors. Gary and Evelyn Casella of Christmas Creek Ranch in La Center were honored for the best undecorated wreath.
Other business news
• MacKay Sposito has been named 54th on the 2012 Zweig Letter Hot Firm List. Since 2000, ZweigWhite, a leading source of management consulting, information and education for the design and construction industry has recognized the architecture, engineering and environmental-consulting firms that have outperformed the economy and competitors to become leaders in their fields.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax, 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.