People in business
• Regents Bank in Vancouver has hired Glenda Michael as vice president senior relationship manager. Michael has been a banker for 34 years in the Portland/Southwest Washington region, most recently with First Independent Bank in Vancouver. Along with general business banking, she will specialize in health care-related organizations.
• Paul Young has joined Vancouver-based Eric Fuller & Associates Inc. as a commercial real estate broker. Young began his commercial real estate career in 2006 in Kelso, where he leased more than 240,000 square feet, sold more than $14 million in real estate and managed more than $10 million worth of real estate. He will serve clients in the Longview, Kelso and Vancouver areas with a focus on industrial tenant expansion and relocation.
• Camron Doss has been named district director of the U.S. Small Business Administration in Portland, which also serves Southwest Washington. He previously worked for the U.S. General Services Administration, where he served as director of its Auburn service center covering the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. Doss, a Vancouver resident, earned his bachelor's degree in communications and public relations from the University of Arkansas. He received his master's in business management from Texas A&M University, and he is currently a degree candidate in business law at Lewis & Clark Law School. Robert DuCoté, who has served as the acting district director since 2010, will remain with the SBA.
• Bobbi Heitschmidt has joined the Innovative Services NW board of directors. She is the territory manager of Southwest Washington, vice president at Sterling Bank in Vancouver. Heitschmidt has extensive experience building and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external customers. She has a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Northern Colorado.
• The Hanger Clothing Outlet has opened in Hazel Dell at 9411 N.E. Highway 99. The business buys overstock and seasonal clothing from national retailers to resell. All clothing is new, and most items are less than $10. http://www.hangerclothingoutlet.com, 360-574-9340.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to email@example.com or fax 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.