People in business
• Tracey Malone of Halbert Construction Services was installed Dec. 5 as president of the Southwest Washington Contractors Association for 2015. Other officers included Bryce Sinner, Stellar J Construction, vice president; Tyler Young, NW Accounting Professionals, associate vice president; Michelle Freemen, Columbia Bank, treasurer; and Mike Nieto, Catworks Construction, secretary. Joe Currie, JWC Contruction, is the past president. Stephan Granmo, Waste Connections of Washington, Inc., and Eric Sander, Precision Bonding, have been added as 2015 board members.
• Audigy Group has hired Michael Halloran as chief financial officer. Halloran replaces controller Chris Roberts, one of Audigy Group’s senior partners. Prior to joining Audigy Group, Halloran was vice president and chief financial officer of Action Target, as well as CFO at Otix Global, Inc. . Audigy has received national recognition six times as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
• Recharge, 229 East Reserve St., Suite 105, offering fitness recovery equipment. The business offers compression sleeves, an infrared sauna and contrast hydrotherapy tubs. Recharge is open Monday through Friday. * 360-258-1535.
• Alisa and Patrick Tetreault, owners of Most Everything Vintage at 815 Washington St. have opened a second location, 9 Street Vintage, featuring funky, retro and rock ‘n’ roll items at 111 W. Ninth St. 9 Street Vintage is open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday. * 503-453-9180 or 503-740-5810.
Other business news
• Cascade Park Care Center, 801 S.E. Park Crest Ave., has been awarded a deficiency-free state survey for 2014 by Washington State’s Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The 88-bed skilled nursing facility provides short-term nursing and rehabilitation services. It is a five star facility by Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to email@example.com or fax 360-735-4598.