Columbian readers chimed in on social media with their suggestions for Clark County’s top IPA beers in honor of IPA Day today.
IPA, or India Pale Ale, is a hoppy beer that is very popular in the Pacific Northwest. IPA Day is a national celebration of craft beer that started in 2011.
Here are their suggestions:
- Ghost Runners Brewery, Hellacious Repeats Double IPA
- Heathen Brewing, Transcend IPA / Transgression IPA
- Laurelwood Brewing, Workhorse IPA
- Loowit Brewing, Shadow Ninja IPA
- Mill City Brew Werks, Alpha Ale IPA
- Mt. Tabor Brewing, Asylum Avenue IPA