People in business
• Pat McDonnell has been promoted to vice president of site services at SEH America, a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Shin-Etsu Handotai. McDonnell , a former Vancouver city manager, has worked at SEH America since 2010. The Vancouver silicon wafer manufacturer is one of the city’s largest employers.
• The Hoffman Agency, a global communications consultancy headquartered in San Jose, Calif., has expanded northward to accommodate its growing Pacific Northwest team. New additions to the office include Kelly Stone, senior account executive, and Callie Gisler, account coordinator. Stone most recently worked with Silicon Valley-based companies focused on enterprise cloud solutions, security and wearable devices. Prior to joining the Hoffman team, Gisler spearheaded digital strategy and social media practices at Vox Public Relations Public Affairs. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon. The new office will be at 203 S.E. Park Plaza Drive, Suite 115, Vancouver.
• Lynn Andrews, a fundraising professional with 25 years of experience in the field, has joined the Clark College Foundation to serve as vice president of development. Prior to joining the foundation, Andrews served as vice president for advancement at George Fox University, vice president for advancement at Marylhurst University, director of development for the Oregon Episcopal School in Portland and vice president of development at Bellarmine Preparatory School in Tacoma.
• Umpqua Bank has hired Kim McClain as a mortgage loan officer in its Home Lending division. McClain, who has lived in Southwest Washington since 1976, has worked in the local mortgage industry since 2005. McClain will work from Umpqua’s Vancouver office at 1406 S.E. 164th Ave.
• Cynthia A. Finter has been named senior vice president for payer strategy, innovation and operations for PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center. Finter has more than 25 years of experience in health care leadership. Most recently, she served as senior vice president of Wellpoint in Indianapolis, and as CEO of Finter-Hudson Investments, a health care strategy consultancy.