People in business
• Greg Pang was elected to the board of the Home Care Association of Washington to serve a two-year term from 2015 to 2017. Community Home Health & Hospice’s CEO since 2005, Pang previously served on the association board from 2008 to 2010. The organization represents home health, home care and hospice providers.
• Scott Stohr was hired as vice president-business lending at Columbia Credit Union. Stohr brings 35 years of commercial lending experience, most recently serving as vice president-commercial loan officer at a multistate bank where he was a top commercial loan producer.
• The Salvation Army of Clark County appointed two new members to its advisory board. Todd Zalk of Battle Ground is a business and commercial lender at Wells Fargo Bank. Scott Munro is executive director of elementary education for Evergreen School District.
• Tom Lingo joined the FISH of Vancouver’s board of directors. He is account manager for PACCAR, Alcoa Wheel & Transportation Products.
• Ron Lloyd was named CEO of Corwin Beverage Co. of Ridgefield. Lloyd was previously president and CEO of B&R Liquid Adventure, and held positions with Procter & Gamble and Kraft Foods.
• Four staff members of Vancouver-based Davidson & Associates Insurance were honored by Safeco Insurance. Davidson’s personal insurance team of Audrey Brouwer, Bryce Davidson, Melissa Ralston and Pat Spicer received Safeco Personal Lines Achievement Awards. The award honors dedication, diligence, integrity, passion for excellence and overall exemplary representation of Safeco Insurance by agency employees.
• Cassandra Parker was hired as program coordinator by the Southwest Washington Workforce Development Council. She will assist with contract management, and provide administrative support to the adult and youth program teams. Her most recent position was office manager for New Castle Photography in Vancouver.
• Jeff Harvey, president and CEO of Burgerville, will discuss future challenges facing local business, big and small, at the next meeting of Buy Vancouver USA. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Dave’s Killer Magic Shop, 1707 Main St. in Vancouver.
• The Beauty Bar Salon & Spa is leasing space in the Four Seasons Shopping Center in Building A, Suite 2, 11215 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver, and plans to move into the location Aug. 1.
• Las Islas Marias, a Mexican restaurant, is leasing a restaurant building at 4400 E. Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver, and is scheduled to move into the space in July.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to email@example.com or fax 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.