People in business
• Greg Pang was elected to the board of the Home Care Association of Washington to serve a two-year term from 2015 to 2017. Community Home Health & Hospice’s CEO since 2005, Pang previously served on the association board from 2008 to 2010. The organization represents home health, home care and hospice providers.
• Scott Stohr was hired as vice president-business lending at Columbia Credit Union. Stohr brings 35 years of commercial lending experience, most recently serving as vice president-commercial loan officer at a multistate bank where he was a top commercial loan producer.
• The Salvation Army of Clark County appointed two new members to its advisory board. Todd Zalk of Battle Ground is a business and commercial lender at Wells Fargo Bank. Scott Munro is executive director of elementary education for Evergreen School District.
• Tom Lingo joined the FISH of Vancouver’s board of directors. He is account manager for PACCAR, Alcoa Wheel & Transportation Products.
• Ron Lloyd was named CEO of Corwin Beverage Co. of Ridgefield. Lloyd was previously president and CEO of B&R Liquid Adventure, and held positions with Procter & Gamble and Kraft Foods.