Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Revenue options for A Stronger Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., special meeting: Lease purchase agreement to a replacement headquarters of the Vancouver Police Department; workshop: continuation of discussion on revenue options for A Stronger Vancouver.
Washougal City Council, City Hall, 1701 C St.
• 5 p.m., workshop: third quarter financial update and 2020 budget presentation, comprehensive plan amendments.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: set public hearings for various items; executive session to follow on property acquisition.
Camas School District Board of Directors, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: UL campus lease agreement; closed session to follow on negotiations update.
Woodland Public Schools Board of Directors, Room 2203, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road, Woodland.
• 5:30 p.m., executive session; regular meeting to follow on 2021 levy parameters.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes approval and adoption of the sexual health education curriculum.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, district office, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: test scores presentation, Citizen’s Advisory Committee, policy updates; executive session to follow on review of potential litigation.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m., workshop: preliminary 2020 budget.
Green Mountain School District, 13105 N.E. Grinnell Road middle school classroom, Woodland.
• 7:30 p.m., regular meeting: property on Old Pup Creek Road, interagency agreement with KWRL for lease of radio system.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St.
• 9 a.m., workshop on 2020 budget.
Port of Ridgefield Board of Commissioners, Port Offices, 111 West Division Street.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Educational Service District 112 Board of Directors, ESD 112 offices, 2500 N.E. 65th Ave., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes a board resolution about obsolete and surplus vehicles.
Vancouver Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, board room, 2500 Main St., Vancouver.
• 8:30 a.m., work session: Proposed 2020 budget. n 10 a.m., regular meeting: approve 2019-2020 strategic plan, Van Vista bond, Van Vista omnibus, amendment to public housing occupancy plan, amendment to Section 8 admin plan, loan for payoff of Bridgeview bank loan, pre-development loan for Meridian, VHA 2020 budget, funding application for Central Park Place.
Vancouver Pre-Application Conferences, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 9 a.m., conference: application to subdivide .38 acres at 15616 N.E. 34th St. into three lots
• 10 a.m., conference: application to build a six-story, 206-unit apartment building in Providence Academy at 400 E. Evergreen Blvd.