Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.org and available via telephone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 605-208-141.
• 4 p.m., workshop: commercial corridors strategy update.
• 5 p.m., executive session: City manager evaluation.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Bid awards for 63rd Street Pump Station Relocation project and Sanitary Sewer Wet Well Lining project, agreement with Clark Public Utilities for Southeast First Street for power line relocation, agreement for security services with PPC Solutions, agreement with Skamania County Sheriff and Battle Ground Police Department for canine unit training, approval of property sale for parcel at Southeast 162nd Avenue and Northeast 65th Street, amendment to lease agreement with Apple, approval of concept development plan for Minnehaha West, appointments to the Transportation and Mobility Commission. Public hearings on continuing the moratorium on new development in the Tower Mall area, on the sale of the old Fire Station 2 property, on the sale of a property at Northeast 138th Avenue and Northeast 18th Street, sale of a property at Northeast 18th Street and Northeast Four Seasons Lane and declaration of surplus property at Burton Drainage Facility. Consideration of an ethics complaint against Mayor Anne McEnerny-Ogle. Process overview for naming parks, update on the apprenticeship program, update on 2020-21 Limited Term General Obligation Bonds and a discussion on ODOT value pricing policy.
Battle Ground Lodging Tax Advisory Committee, meeting remotely, Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89420444487 or dial 253-215-8782, access code 894 2044 4487.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: legislative changes to tourist definition, 2021 lodging tax applications review and approval, financial report.
Camas School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for call-in information.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: Return to school.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes temporary layoff of classified employees.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for call-in information.
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: Agenda includes resignation of board member Kathy Nordberg, collective bargaining agreement approval, board of director interviews.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for call-in information.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes reduction of classified employees, approval of service agreement for Wi-Fi hot spot.
Washougal City Council, meeting remotely.
• 5:30 p.m., workshop, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89297276199: 2021 budget presentations.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88692003167: staff reports, exempt meeting for labor negotiations.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 408-650-3123 and enter access code 492-255-893.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: 2021 strategic business plan update, Discovery Clean Water Alliance update.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 646-749-3122 and enter access code 154-987-333.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: Local street lighting districts, update energy assistance programs.
Clark County Council, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 408-418-9388 and enter access code 146-871-8075 or watch on CVTV.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: housing and community development five-year plan, fund balance repurpose for HVAC compressor, professional services agreement with OTAK, contractor bids for road projects, road closures, approval of $510,000 in grants for stormwater projects, interagency agreements with the state Parks and Recreation Commission and state Department of Ecology.
• noon, regular meeting: Status update on cultural commission, Arts HQ update.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Visit the district website for call-in information.
• 5 p.m., workshop: Agenda includes discussion of district policies, contracts, teaching and learning.
Camas Planning Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 877-853-5257 or log on to https://zoom.us/j/98323749959, access code 983-2374-9959.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: joint public hearing for Shoreline Master Program Project periodic update.
Vancouver Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, meeting remotely.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely. Visit clark.wa.gov/community-planning/commission-aging-meetings for information on how to join the Webex meeting.
• 3:30 p.m., public meeting: annual retreat, no public comment taken.
Camas Design Review Committee, meeting remotely. Log on to https://zoom.us/j/97953385848 or dial 877-853-5257, access code 979 5338 5848.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Logan Place town home development.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, Port offices, 24 South “A” Street, Washougal.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, meeting remotely. Available via telephone at 408-418-9388.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Discussion on equity, diversity and environmental justice. Program updates, tree conservation review, urban forestry report.
Vancouver City Center Redevelopment Authority, meeting remotely. Available via phone at 571-317-3122 conference ID 137-693-597 and online at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/137693597.
• 11 a.m., regular meeting: Director’s report, new development, Hurley Apartment building design review, Waterfront Gateway visioning process, Multifamily Tax Exemption Program changes.