Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition, meeting remotely.
• noon, regular meeting: safe sleep recommendations, network breakout session, large group discussion, breastfeeding conference.
Vancouver City Center Redevelopment Authority, meeting remotely. Available at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/479121797 or by phone at 571-317-3122 conference ID 479-121-797.
• 1 p.m., special meeting: changes to the Multifamily Tax Exemption program.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: 2021 budget.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Community Development Block Grant, utility assistance program, Commerce Avenue parking.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop, Go to https://zoom.us/j/97887698772 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 978 8769 8772: interlocal agreement related to historic and cultural resources, presentation by city attorney, rezone agreement modification, 18th Avenue Reservoir professional services agreement, miscellaneous updates.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, Go to https://zoom.us/j/94567007997 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 945 6700 7997: proclamation of civil emergency, resolution adopting North Shore subarea plan vision statement, annual comprehensive plan amendments, public hearing for Cellco partnership and license agreements.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org and 1-866-899-4679 access code 388-322-261.
• 4 p.m., workshop: 2021 legislative session preview.
• 5 p.m., workshop: Update from the Community Task Force on Council Representation.
• 6 p.m., executive session: City manager performance evaluation.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Disbursement of grant funds for sex offender monitoring, disbursement of Justice Assistance Grant funds, disbursement of mental health funds with SeaMar Community Services Northwest, execution Senior Wellness Check program, amendment to wastewater treatment contract, extension of city lobbyist contract, designation of government access channels. Public hearings on two developments applying for the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program, the street vacations of the alley connecting U Street and Fort Vancouver Way and a portion of East Fifth Street. Updates on the apprenticeship program and the city’s limited term general obligation bonds.
Woodland City Council, meeting remotely. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/934035781 or dial 872-240-3212, access code 934 035 781.
• 6:30 p.m., executive session: potential litigation.
• 7 p.m., public hearing on ordinance allowing one member of the planning commission to be selected from the Woodland Public School District boundary and adding a student representative, ordinance directing partnership between the city and Business Licensing Service, ordinance amending rules regarding address requirement for citizen input, planning commission membership change.
Port of Vancouver Board of Commissioners, meeting remotely. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 925 5461 5532 and passcode 916740.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: resolution 4-2020, leases for Terminal 1 lots 1 and 2 to Columbia Waterfront, LLC, third lease amendment between port and WareHouse ’23, third amendment to lease between port and Glen Dimplex Americas Company, public works contract for Bid 20-32, port contracts logs.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 872-240-3212 and enter access code 206-595-541.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: electronic signature policy, Northeast 87th Avenue subdivision district laterals reimbursement, Discovery Ridge Phase 1 – Oversize reimbursement, resolution approving Annexation #01-20.
Ridgefield School District, meeting remotely. For call-in information, visit the district website.
• 5 p.m., regular agenda: discussion of policies on enrollment, dissemination of information about student offenses, prohibition of sexual harassment of students.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. For call-in information, visit the district website.
• 5 p.m., study session: review on remote learning 2.0 with feedback from audience.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. For call-in information, visit the district website.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: cooperative agreement between Vancouver Public Schools and Evergreen Public Schools for 49th Street Academy.
La Center Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., work session: accessory dwelling units, Title 18 update, work program, Shoreline Master Program.
La Center School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. For call-in information, visit the district website.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: first reading of the district’s school-based threat assessment policy and protocol.
Clark County Board of Health, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV or dial 408-418-8388, access code 146 559 4054.
• 9 a.m., special meeting: public hearing on environmental public health fees, COVID-19.
Port of Ridgefield Board of Commissioners, meeting remotely. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 821 3753 4688 and passcode: 894991.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Camas Parks and Recreation Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/92351199435 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 92351199435.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Leadbetter House reuse plan, 2021-2022 budget, public works parks maintenance and operations updates, cemetery maintenance, Lacamas Lake water quality, Canal Bridge, 3rd Avenue and Baz Park sewer project update, Eagle Scout kiosk project.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293-309-125.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: budget workshop.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: resolution on bank deposits.
Woodland Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. For call-in information, visit the district website.
• 6:15 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver Preapplication Conference, available through the city’s ePlans system.
• 9 a.m., documents posted. application to construct two retail buildings and an office building in Lot 2 at Columbia Palisades.
Vancouver Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, meeting remotely. Join online at global.gotomeeting.com/join/300153997 or call 1-877-309-2073 or 1-646-749-3129 and use access code 300-153-997.
• 10 a.m., regular board meeting: Valley Homestead Shelter additional funding, land lease agreement, amend Moving to Work 2020 plan, approve 2021 Moving to Work plan.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 5:30 p.m., study session: 2021 budget initiatives and capital projects.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: municipal code amendments, transportation impact fee list update, approval Vista Ridge Heritage Tree removal, small business stabilization grant program, approval of arts installation in arts quarter, approval of RPOA collective bargaining agreement.
Clark County Land Use Public Hearing, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV.
• 6 p.m., regular hearing: Hockinson Hollow, The Cascade Foothills Meadow Project.