Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 857 3613 9962; passcode: 868473.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: levy discussions.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 646-749-3112 and enter access code 600-229-117 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/600229117.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: 2021 Clark County sewer providers sewer connection charges/rates comparison, 2021 general manager/organizational goals update.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 646-749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: bid award 606 – distribution wood poles, 2020 uncollectible debt, 2020 second half customer research, December financials and wholesale operations.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. See evergreenps.org to get Zoom link information.
• 5:30 p.m., board workshop: school improvement plans.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. n 4:30 p.m., workshop, Go to https://zoom.us/j/94799502927 or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 947 9950 2927: contract authority, form of government, request for proposal for facilitated review of fire department manager, new fire department capital facilities plan, Crown Road water booster station air relief improvements, fourth quarter 2020 financial performance presentation, utility assistance program presentation.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, Go to https://zoom.us/j/97195023505 or dial 877-853-5257, 971 9502 3505: amendments to the Camas Shoreline Master Program, housing mandates, annual code amendments, amendments to flood hazard regulations, ordinance to modify Covenant Rezone Agreement, designating city clerk agent for claims for damages, proclamation of civil emergency due to COVID-19.
Vancouver Hearing Examiner, meeting remotely. Available online at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/354512773 or via telephone at 786-535-3211; access code 354-512-773.
• 6 p.m., land-use hearing: Reviewing a request from the Ginn Group for a 26-lot single-family development in the Cascade North Subdivision.
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 823 0973 3444; passcode: 374237.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: FVRL Operations Center construction agreement.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org or 408-418-9388, access code 187 052 5173.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: land use ordinance, warranty deed and temporary construction easement from Justin W. Roberts, resolution for temporary road closure on Northeast 99th Street, contract for specialized bond counsel legal services, resolution to cancel uncollectable delinquent property taxes, public hearing on emergency supplemental budget.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting remotely. Available at https://zoom.us/j/6112135077 or dial 253-215-8782, meeting no. 6112135077.
• 6 p.m., study session: succession planning.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: street vacation petition, utility tax remittance frequency, Comcast franchise agreement, police department overview, year end financial review, salary review commission.
Clark County Finance Committee, meeting remotely. Available at https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=m3d2fc72722af55cd2fd7cd9aa8874000 or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 477 2008, password prPAp4mdA77.
• 9:30 a.m., regular meeting: fourth-quarter financial report.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, Dial 253-215-8782, meeting ID 977 5197 8968; passcode 091071 or https://zoom.us/j/97751978968?pwd=V2o3bTRNOUVkMlhZMVo3cHkzZDhuQT09.
• 11:45 a.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely. Available at http://bit.ly/feb17coaws and 408-418-9388.
• 3:30 p.m., work session, meeting no. 187 986 3915, password feb17coaws: Jan. 20 mini-retreat notes, annual report presentation review, Franklin Johnson member highlight, 2021 focus update.
• 4:30 p.m., regular meeting, meeting no. 146 083 1843, password feb17coa: 2020 annual report, group discussion, public comment.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 871 1049 5353.
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: recess to executive session — personnel to interview the qualifications of candidates for public employment.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, meeting remotely. Available online or via telephone at 408-418-9388.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Arbor Day prep, debrief on retreat discussion of environmental justice and equity, program updates, communications.
Camas Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://zoom.us/j/94836813812 or 877-853-5257, meeting ID 94836813812.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: election of chair and vice chair, new planning commission member protocol, workshop on the Camas Housing Action Plan.
Camas City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/308591109 or 866-899-4679, access code 308 591 109.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: order postponing transition of certain utility tax billings, order to delay enactment of new stormwater utility, fourth-quarter budget amendments, collective bargaining agreement with Woodland Police Association, mobile food trucks.
Vancouver Downtown Redevelopment Authority, meeting remotely. Available online at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/772514549 and via phone at 571-317-3116 conference ID 772-514-549.
• 11:30 a.m., regular meeting: board member selection process, review of 2020 finances, manager reports, capital projects, 2020 project audit, 2021 meeting and work plans, contract advancement for lobby and pool renovations, review of draft report for city council.
Vancouver City Center Redevelopment Authority, meeting remotely.
• 12:30 p.m., special meeting: welcome to new director, director’s report, changes to the Multifamily Tax Exemption Program, MFTE request from Bennett Apartments.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 873 3817 3008.
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: Recess to executive session — personnel to interview the qualifications of candidates for public employment.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org and available at https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/j.php?MTID=e85cf0519b4592da7da7ef25d5c51ead4 and 408-418-9388; access code 146 070 0254.
• 6 p.m., meeting remotely: no agenda provided
Woodland Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/543734197 or dial 877-309-2073, access code 543-734-197.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing on Kirkland Senior Living Project.