Clark County Breastfeeding Coaliton, meeting remotely.
• 12 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via telephone at 1-877-309-2073, access code 824-724-821. Written comments and registration to testify must by submitted by noon. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. To register to testify, visit www.cityofvancouver.us/citycouncil/webform/register-provide-remote-council-meeting-testimony or call 360-487-8600.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Oregon state legislative update. n 4:30 p.m., workshop: 2021 federal legislative agenda update.
• 5 p.m., workshop: Mill Plain Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project — intergovernmental agreements. n 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: 2020 Joint Agency Road Preservation Project, construction acceptance and release of retainage; continued use of Washington state contract #05815-003 for purchase of computer equipment, peripherals and services; Data Sharing Memorandum of Understanding with Flock Safety; interlocal agreement with Clark County for mental health therapeutic court services; authorization for grant applications to supplement funding for the acquisition and development of the Fenton Community Park and other park opportunities in Park Impact Fee District C; approval of claim vouchers; amendments to VMC Title 14.
IBRP Equity Advisory Group, meeting remotely. Join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88459088575?pwd=TnA2TDFmVHhNZUlhbHVUS3IyVHVVQT09#success with passcode 113278 or stream on YouTube.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting.
Neighborhood Associations Council of Clark County, meeting remotely. Go to https://clark-wa-gov.zoom.us/j/99129466142?pwd=K1I2dUNsNFByRVBlRXQ3VmpZd1hIdz09 or dial 888-788-0099; meeting ID 991 2946 6142; passcode 43754613
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: bylaws discussion, speaker and topics suggestions for 2021.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 826 7824 2447; passcode: 741475.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: class fee scheduled for Battle Ground, Prairie high schools, donation of books, approval of 2021-22 calendar.
Camas School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: policy reviews, budget reports, school and healthy school environment, open public meetings update.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. See top page of hocksd.org to view Zoom link.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Community Action Advisory Board, meeting remotely.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided
Clark County Housing Project Advisory Group, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/jan26housing or dial 253-215-8782, webinar ID 986 2644 4787, passcode 298004.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: project overview, process and schedule; PAG Charter; public participation plan; stakeholder interview summary; project scope
Clark Communities Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee, meeting remotely. Dial 213-262-7043, conference ID 402 299 355#
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: WSDOT Active Transportation Plan, Northeast 152nd and Northeast 119th streets roundabout project, 2021 work program, bike safety quiz, volunteer opportunities
Educational Service District 112 Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 854 2491 5383
• 3 p.m. regular meeting: election of officers, appointment of policy council.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 875 3893 7940.
• 5:30 p.m., special remotely: budget update, legislative update.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 816 0312 2321.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: Grades 6-12 reopening planning.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 856 3536 4568.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: middle school, high school athletic fees; financial update.
Clark County Board of Health, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: Food establishment relief update, COVID-19 update, influenza update
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 408-650-3123 and enter access code 491-987-421 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/491987421.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: public education contract with JLA public involvement, Greenwood short plat latecomer reimbursement, Peacock Manor II latecomer reimbursement, Pleasant Valley North local facilities charge, South Junction trunk sewer upgrade, Alliance Phase 5A Project Package 1 – Columbia River Outfall waiver of competitive bidding and purchase of elastomeric check valves.
Port of Ridgefield Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 851 4461 7744 and passcode 474369 or join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85144617744?pwd=TS9keGxHaitBT0pmUTNKQUZDYWx4Zz09
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
IBRP Community Advisory Group, meeting remotely. Join at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83623451545?pwd=NklsN0Q0L1duWk9UTUZCSkx5VG94Zz09#success with passcode 294877, or stream on YouTube.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV or dial 408-418-9388, access code 146 587 4996
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: adoption of meeting ground rules and bylaws, election of officers, diversity and inclusion training, discussion of charter changes and role of count meeting facilitator.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293-309-125.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: plaque for La Center Police Chief Marc Denney, planning commissioners confirmation.
Ridgefield City Council, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided
Vancouver Housing Authority board, meeting remotely. Join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/300153997 or dial in at 1-877-309-2073 or 1-646-749-3129 with access code 300-153-997.
• 10 a.m. regular meeting: Approval of Arbor Ridge Management Agreement; Changes to Admin Plan — Section 8; Changes to ACOP — Public Housing; Predevelopment — Safe Choice; Predevelopment — Fruit Valley; The Meridian Omnibus; adoption of flat rents for public housing; acquisition of property; amendment to tiny home project budget.
Washougal City Council, meeting remotely.
• 5 p.m., workshop, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83911301901: Spyglass-Riverwatch development agreement extension, Ninebark multifamily housing tax exemption, board and commission appointments process, 2021 mayor and council elections.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting, Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87961913786: schedule public hearings for Spyglass-Riverwatch development agreement extension and Ninebark multifamily housing tax exemption, personnel polices updating holiday schedule.
Clark County Land Use Hearing, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Charlson Short Plat.