Clark County Self Insurance Governing Board, meeting remotely. Dial 213-262-7043, conference ID 767 255 052.
• 9:30 a.m. regular meeting: financial update.
Vancouver City Council, meeting remotely. Available at CVTV.org or via phone at 1-866-899-4679 access code 821-139-397.
• 4 p.m. workshop: Update on the Transportation Systems Plan.
• 6:30 p.m. regular meeting: Juneteenth proclamation; engineering and architect agreement for Fourth Plain Commons project; 2021 supplemental budget; community forum.
• Executive session: Labor negotiation strategy.
Camas School District Board of Directors, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave. Meeting also available at bit.ly/camassb.
• 4 p.m.: workshop. n 5:30 p.m. regular meeting: Dyslexia update; social/emotional well-being survey; Fall 2021 reopening plan; contracts for theater remodel; contracts for high school baseball/softball fields.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave. Meeting also available via Zoom ID: 845 9047 7136; passcode: 397530.
• 4 p.m. regular meeting: Lewisville building roof project; Laurin Middle School parking lot improvements; lease agreement with Cornerstone Christian Academy; update to superintendent contract.
Washougal City Council, meeting remotely.
• 5 p.m. workshop, Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8681613044: Columbia Gorge Tourism Alliance presentation; 2020 Annual Community Development Report; 2021 budget amendment.
• 7 p.m. regular meeting, Go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82319828017: extension of multifamily housing tax exemption sunset date.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, meeting ID 146 728 3382, password june14hpc.
• 6 p.m. regular meeting: SEPA for boiler, laundry and smokestack structures.
Camas City Council, meeting via Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 945 3816 3839.
• 6:30 p.m.: town hall.
Neighborhood Associations Council of Clark County, meeting remotely. Go to https://clark-wa-gov.zoom.us/j/98841356657?pwd=eUM3cmVubENxUE9zQmdqS3plSWFCZz09, meeting ID 988 4135 6657, passcode 93173073.
• 7 p.m. regular meeting: Clark County Charter Review commission presentations.
Yacolt Town Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/771151749 or dial 646-749-3122, access code 771 151 749.
• 7 p.m. regular meeting: chip seal bid acceptance; council member resignation.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Commission, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver. Remote attendance encouraged. Dial 571-317-3122 and enter access code 885-786-853 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/885786853.
• 7 a.m. regular meeting: Review/update type 1 succession plan; proposed edits to district code section 5.28.090 (installment payment terms); memo re: accessory dwelling units; Discovery Clean Water Alliance update.
Clark Public Utilities Commission, closed to in-person attendance. Dial 646-749-3122 and enter access code 459-025-389 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459025389.
• 9 a.m. regular meeting: Resolutions of Intent to Establish LUD Nos. 1409 and 1411; Low income thermostat program changes; electrification plan and electric vehicle program update.
Vancouver Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Available at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/602121389 or 646-749-3122 conference ID 602-121-389.
• 4 p.m. regular meeting: Code change for Commercial and Transient Lodging Use classification; climate strategy update; community forum; Heights District plan implementation.
La Center City Council, meeting remotely. Go to https://www.gotomeet.me/LaCenterCouncilMeetings/city-council-meetings or dial 312-757-3129, access code 293 309 125.
• 5:30 p.m. retreat: community and economic development strategies.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting remotely. Access meeting via Zoom ID: 835 1150 0237. n 5:30 p.m. board workshop: approval of CTE plan for 2021-22; equity audit update.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, meeting at 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver. Meeting also accessible via Zoom ID: 833 7089 3931.
• 5:30 p.m. regular meeting: equity update; facility rentals; legislative updates.
Clark County Council, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org, dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 275 9314.
• 6 p.m. regular meeting: approval of $15.5 million in American Rescue Plan funds to respond to increased homelessness; 2020 annual bridge report; utility easement at Felida Community Park; purchase of sole source software; public hearing on potential change to Clark County Code section 2.57; public hearing on buildable lands update.
Camas Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Meeting via Zoom or dial 877-853-5257, meeting ID 91467401147.
• 7 p.m. regular meeting: public hearing for 2021 Annual Comprehensive Plan amendment; public hearing for Sessions Camas Municipal Code amendment.
Port of Camas-Washougal Commission, Dial 253-215-8782 and enter meeting ID 977 5197 8968 and passcode 091071 or join at https://zoom.us/j/97751978968?pwd=V2o3bTRNOUVkMlhZMVo3cHkzZDhuQT09.
• 11:45 a.m.: regular meeting.
Clark County Commission on Aging, meeting remotely.
• 3:30 p.m., retreat: mid-year check-in; 2022 focus and work plan.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Broadcast on CVTV and cvtv.org, go to https://clarkwa.webex.com/clarkwa/onstage/g.php?MTID=e022daa113e862fa9ed60787c2a9be02a or dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 576 7506.
• 5 p.m.: regular meeting.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, meeting remotely.
• 6:30 p.m. regular meeting: May 5 meeting minutes.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, 510 Pioneer St. Meeting also available via Zoom ID: 892 2195 1083.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: approval of custodial contract; approval of Wisdom Ridge lease; executive session: superintendent evaluation, contract.
Clark County Charter Review Commission, meeting remotely. Dial 408-418-9388, access code 187 158 6631.
• 5 p.m., subcommittee meeting: communications.
Clark County Planning Commission, meeting remotely. Go to http://bit.ly/PCHrgJun17Attendees or dial 408-418-9388, meeting ID 187 194 2396, password 1234.
• 6:30 p.m., public hearing: changes to chapter 40.510 UDC, type I, II, III processes.
Discovery Clean Water Alliance Board of Directors, District Board Meeting Room, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver. Remote attendance encouraged. Dial 408-650-3123 and enter access code 630-283-957 or join at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/630283957.
• 10 a.m. quarterly meeting: Treasurer report, Clark County operator report; district operator report; capital program report; administrative lead report; industrial pretreatment delegation process.