Clark County schools are reporting 69 new cases of COVID-19 in the past week, an increase from the 49 weekly cases that were last reported April 1. The Columbian halted its counting of cases in recent weeks as spring break presented pauses and inconsistencies in testing across the county.
Health officials have warned that the increased use of at-home tests and difficulties providing in-office tests mean that the true number of COVID-19 infections is likely to exceed the official statistics.
The following data is updated weekly on the Clark County Public Health website:
- Evergreen Public Schools: Five new cases between April 11 and 17.
- Vancouver Public Schools: 21 new cases between April 13 and 19.
- Battle Ground Public Schools: 13 new cases between April 2 and 15. Battle Ground had paused its test reporting during the April 4-8 spring break.
- Camas School District: 21 new cases between April 10 and 16.
- Ridgefield School District: Four new cases between April 12 and 18.
- Hockinson School District: Four new cases between April 12 and 19.
- La Center School District: One new case between April 8 and 15.
- No new data has been posted for the Washougal School District since March 24.