Clark County schools have reported 372 new cases of COVID-19 since last week, a decrease from 448 cases reported the week prior. This marks a second week of noticeable decline in cases after a mini-peak in mid-May.
Health officials have warned that the increased use of at-home tests and difficulties providing in-office tests mean the true number of COVID-19 infections is likely to exceed the official statistics — especially in recent weeks as testing has become less frequent.
The following data is updated weekly on the Clark County Public Health website:
- Evergreen Public Schools: 92 new cases between May 30 and June 5.
- Vancouver Public Schools: 156 new cases between June 1 and June 7.
- Battle Ground Public Schools: 60 new cases between May 28 and June 3.
- Camas School District: 25 new cases between May 29 and June 4.
- Ridgefield School District: 22 new cases between May 31 and June 6.
- Hockinson School District: 12 new cases between June 2 and June 7.
- La Center School District: Five new cases between May 28 and June 3.
- Washougal School District: 20 new cases between June 2 and June 8.