Rylee Rehbein had 15 strikeouts, pitching Battle Ground softball to a 3-0 win over Prairie on Wednesday.
Rehbein allowed five singles and walked one in a complete-game effort.
Emma Elliott went 3 for 3 including a solo home run that gave the Tigers a 2-0 lead in the fifth.
Candice Adams went 2 for 2 with a double and an RBI single as Battle Ground improved to 3-1.
Stars of the day
- Dylan Osborne, Union baseball, went 2 for 3 with a three-RBI double in a 4-3 loss to Tumwater.
- Lauren Fitzgerald, Mountain View softball, went 4 for 4 with three RBI in a 12-7 win over Camas.
- Kadence Burleson, Evergreen softball, went 2 for 3 with a two-run home run as the Plainsmen rallied for a 9-8 win over Kelso.
- Zach Hauser, Battle Ground baseball, struck out nine, walked none and allowed just one hit over five innings in a 6-1 win over Mountain View.
- Trevin Livingston, Evergreen baseball, went 3 for 4 with two doubles as the Plainsmen pounded 15 hits in a 12-8 win over Prairie.
- Isaac Pisarczyk, King’s Way Christian baseball, went 3 for 5 with three RBI in a 12-6 win over Woodland.
- Maddie Millhorn, Skyview softball, struck and 13 and allowed just three hits over seven innings in a 6-0 win over Union. She also went 3 for 3 with a double.
- Sean McFarland, Kelso baseball, went 2 for 2 with three RBI in a 11-1 win over Heritage.
- Breanna Normine, La Center softball, went 2 for 4 with three runs scored and a double in a 14-6 win over Washougal.
- Makenzie Misner, Heritage softball, struck out nine, allowed no hits and also homered in a win over Fort Vancouver.
- Reed Fry, Ridgefield baseball, went 2 for 3 with two doubles and two RBI in a 9-3 win over La Center.
- Jasmine Chen and Cally Wagner, Camas girls golf, teamed up to shoot 1-over 36 to win the Flamingo Cup Jamboree at Mint Valley.
- Casey Struckmeyer and Sam Boys, Columbia River baseball, combined to hold Hillsboro (Ore.) to three hits in a 7-0 win.
- Ilia Moscovciuc, Skyview boys soccer, scored the winning goal in the second half of a 2-1 win over Union.
- Luke Cochran, Prairie boys soccer, scored two goals in a 3-0 win over Battle Ground.