Clark County school districts are reporting 51 new cases of COVID-19 in the past week, continuing a pattern of decline since late January. Last week, schools reported 77 new cases of the virus.
Health officials have warned that the increased use of at-home tests and difficulties providing in-office tests means that the true number of COVID-19 infections is likely to exceed the official statistics.
The following data is updated weekly on the Clark County Public Health website:
- Evergreen Public Schools: 14 new cases between March 7 and March 13.
- Vancouver Public Schools: 20 new cases between March 9 and March 15.
- Battle Ground Public Schools: Four new cases between March 5 and March 11.
- Camas School District: Two new cases between March 6 and March 12.
- Ridgefield School District: Seven new cases between March 8 and March 14.
- Hockinson School District: One new case between March 9 and March 15.
- La Center School District: One new case between March 5 and March 11.
- Washougal School District: Two new cases between March 9 and March 15.