Clark County Schools reported 560 new cases of COVID-19 since last week, more than double the 268 new cases reported the week prior. This is the highest weekly case total in Clark County Schools that The Columbian has reported since Feb. 16, when cases were rapidly falling following the peak of the omicron wave.
Health officials have warned that the increased use of at-home tests and difficulties providing in-office tests mean that the true number of COVID-19 infections is likely to exceed the official statistics.
The following data is updated weekly on the Clark County Public Health website:
- Evergreen Public Schools: 157 new cases between May 2 and May 8.
- Vancouver Public Schools: 130 new cases between May 4 and May 10.
- Battle Ground Public Schools: 36 new cases between April 30 and May 6.
- Camas School District: 172 new cases between May 1 and May 7.
- Ridgefield School District: 25 new cases between May 3 and May 9.
- Hockinson School District: 11 new cases between May 3 and May 10.
- La Center School District: 20 new cases between April 30 and May 6.
- Washougal School District: Nine new cases between May 4 and May 11.