Clark County schools reported 536 new cases of COVID-19 since last week, continuing a similar trend that saw 560 cases the week prior. Case totals in recent weeks have risen considerably to levels not seen locally since the tail end of the omicron wave in February.
Health officials have warned that the increased use of at-home tests and difficulties providing in-office tests mean the true number of COVID-19 infections is likely to exceed the official statistics.
The following data is updated weekly on the Clark County Public Health website:
- Evergreen Public Schools: 116 new cases between May 9 and May 15.
- Vancouver Public Schools: 144 new cases between May 11 and May 17.
- Battle Ground Public Schools: 47 new cases between May 7 and May 13.
- Camas School District: 178 new cases between May 8 and May 14.
- Ridgefield School District: 16 cases between May 10 and May 16.
- Hockinson School District: 13 new cases between May 11 and May 17.
- La Center School District: 22 new cases between May 7 and May 13.
- Weekly data from the Washougal School District was unavailable Wednesday afternoon.