Evergreen, Vancouver and Battle Ground public schools will host several college and career fairs for secondary students at schools across Clark County between Oct. 24 and Oct. 28.
The fairs will feature more than 125 colleges, employers and community partners prepared to speak with students about educational options, financial aid and more. The times and locations for the fairs are as follows:
- 8 to 9:30 a.m. Oct. 24 at Fort Vancouver High School Center for International Studies, 5700 E. 18th St., Vancouver.
- 1:30 to 3:10 p.m. Oct. 24 at Mountain View High School, 1500 S.E. Blairmont Drive, Vancouver.
- 9 to 11 a.m. Oct. 25 at Heritage High School, 7825 N.E. 130th Ave., Vancouver.
- Noon to 2 p.m. Oct. 25 at Columbia River High School, 800 N.W. 99th St., Vancouver.
- 9 to 11:30 a.m. Oct. 26 at Henrietta Lacks Health and Bioscience High School, 9105 N.E. Ninth St., Vancouver.
- 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 26 at Prairie High School, 11311 N.E. 119th St., Vancouver.
- 8:30 to 11 a.m. Oct. 27 at Battle Ground High School, 300 W. Main St., Battle Ground.
- 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. Oct. 27 at Evergreen High School, 14300 N.E. 18th St., Vancouver.
- 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 27 at Hudson’s Bay High School, 1601 E. McLoughlin Blvd., Vancouver.
- 9 to 11 a.m. Oct. 28 at Vancouver School of Arts and Academics, 3101 Main St., Vancouver.
- 1 to 3 p.m. Oct. 28 at Union High School, 6201 N.W. Friberg-Strunk St., Camas.
Events at Prairie and Hudson’s Bay high schools will be available to all students in Clark County; the rest are available to students from each of the respective host districts.