People in Business
LSW Architects recently announced the addition of mass timber architect Ben Kaiser to the LSW team partnership. Kaiser began his role on Oct. 23 based out of LSW’s downtown Vancouver studio. Bringing more than 20 years of combined design, development, and construction experience and technical capabilities, Kaiser’s combined expertise and experience will empower LSW’s expanding sustainable design focus and support ongoing efforts of internal sustainable and mass timber design mentorship.
In October, Gov. Jay Inslee appointed several Clark County residents to state boards and commissions:
- Roxanne Cortez of Ridgefield was appointed to the Washington State School for the Blind Board of Trustees.
- Suzanne Donaldson of Vancouver was appointed to the Clark College Board of Trustees.
- Cheryl Kearney was appointed to the Conservation Commission.
- Lina Rios of Vancouver was appointed to the Commission on Hispanic Affairs.
- Hanan Al-Zubaidy of Vancouver was appointed to the Washington Statewide Reentry Council.