Evergreen’s Adrianne Agbayani scored the Plainsmen’s first three goals and assisted on her team’s last two in a 5-0 win over Heritage in 3A Greater St. Helens League girls soccer action Wednesday.
Evergreen led 1-0 at the half on Agbayani’s goal, assisted by Evelyn Vasquez Gonzalez.
Kimore Ross and Vasquez Gonzalez assisted on Agbayani’s next two goals.
Agbayani then assisted on goals by Ross and Shakia Stancill.
Maile Chavarria-Romo had the clean sheet in goal with two saves.
Stars of the day
- Grady Millar, Mountain View boys golf, defended his title at the Prairie Invite with a 68 at Glendoveer West in Portland as the Thunder won the team title with a 292 total.
- Sarah Gardner, Fort Vancouver girls cross country, won the three-way meet against Hockinson and Mark Morris by running the 5,000-meter course at Hockinson Meadows Park in 20 minutes, 43 seconds.
- Matthias White, Mark Morris boys cross country, led a sweep of Monarchs, covering the 5,000-meter course at Hockinson Meadows Park in 17:31 as Mark Morris scored a perfect 15 points to beat Hockinson and Fort Vancouver.
- Dea Covarrubias, Skyview girls soccer, scored two goals in the Storm’s 5-1 win at Prairie.
- Olivia Chilton, Kelso volleyball, had 13 kills, four blocks, and 10 service points plus a dominant presence at the net as the Hilanders beat Union in four sets.