That competition, while financially beneficial, can also create a confusing experience for the average customer.
Luckily, Washington Healthplanfinder makes researching insurance providers and shopping for plans a less stressful experience by breaking down each option into easy-to-understand snippets of information.
From their website, wahealthplanfinder.org, users can browse plans and filter out options by cost, quality rating, insurance provider and other plan details. The website also includes Smart Planfinder, which allows users to input basic health details such as how often they visit a doctor in a year and any current prescriptions they’re taking, and filter plans that meet their healthcare needs in that way.
If users are still confused or left with questions, Washington Healthplanfinder offers yet another assistance option through their 11 full-service enrollment centers, navigators, and brokers across the state. Each of these assistors offers free and confidential help and advice to residents navigating the various options.
By scheduling an in-person, video or phone consultation, Washingtonians can speak with a navigator or broker — an employee steeped in insurance knowledge — to help guide customers through the experience of choosing a health or dental plan. Navigators and brokers can assist customers with financial aid options, cultural and even the call center offers linguistic support in 175 languages, and disability or special needs support.
Washington Healthplanfinder offers a wide range of resources to help people navigate their coverage options – including in-person enrollment centers, virtual video or phone assistance, and the WAPlanfinder Mobile App. Anyone requiring help signing up for coverage through Washington Healthplanfinder may contact the Customer Support Center at 1-855-923-4633; TTY: 855-627-9604. They may also contact an Exchange certified Navigator, Broker, or Enrollment center who can answer insurance questions and help with enrollment. Free help from local experts is accessible via the WAPlanfinder Mobile App or by visiting www.wahealthplanfinder.org.
During the 2021 open enrollment period, the Customer Support Center will be open 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Additionally, extended hours scheduled:
• Saturday, November 7, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Veteran’s Day, Wednesday, November 11, 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• Saturday, November 14, 10 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 27, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
• Saturday, December 5, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Saturday, December 12, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Sunday, December 13, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Monday, December 14, 7:30 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
• Tuesday, December 15, 7:30 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
• Tuesday, December 24, 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Thursday, December 31, 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Saturday, January 9, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
• Thursday, January 14 7:30 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
• Friday, January 15, 7:30 a.m. – 11: 59 p.m.
Applied Team Insurance
7720 NE Vancouver Mall Drive, Ste. 110 Vancouver, WA 98662
Lead Organization for navigators offering service in Clark, Skamania, and Klickitat Counties