Police ask help in finding 4 fraud suspects
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Vancouver police are asking the public to help find three men and a woman who allegedly have been creating fraudulent payroll checks that appear to be from local businesses — and cashing them at bank branches in Vancouver and the Portland area.
The suspects’ descriptions:
• A white man, 5’6”, 150 pounds, dark brown curly hair, seen wearing button up shirt with tie. This suspect has a cluster of blue star or diamond tattoos near left eye and tattoo of Love on one hand and Luck on the other.
• A white man, 6’0, 170 pounds, thin build, dirty blond curly hair that is past the ears, wearing a dark sweater vest and striped tie.
• A white or Hispanic woman in her 20s, 5 foot 5 inches tall, slim build, blue and green dyed dark hair.
• A white male in his 40s, gray hair, wearing a plaid shirt, jacket and baseball cap.
Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information, reported to Crime Stoppers, that leads to an arrest in this case, or any unsolved felony, and people can remain anonymous.
To deliver tips:
• text CRIMES (274637) and in the subject line put 823HELP, followed by your tip
• 503-823-HELP (4357) and leave your tip information.
“Visit http://www.tipsoft.com to download the Crime Stoppers App for the iPhone or Droid.