Free tax assistance and preparation for taxpayers with low and moderate incomes is available from AARP Tax-Aide through April 18.
Assistance is offered to people of all ages, with special attention to those age 60 and older. AARP Tax-Aide volunteers, trained in cooperation with the Internal Revenue Service, will offer assistance with personal income-tax returns at the following sites:
• First Baptist Church, 108 W. 27th St., 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mondays and Fridays;
• Marshall Community Center, 1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd., noon to 4 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays;
• Vancouver Community Library, 1007 E. Mill Plain Blvd., 1 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday (except Feb. 9 and April 6, 8, 9);
• Cascade Park Community Library, 600 N.E. 136th Ave., noon to 4 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays;
• Camas Public Library, 625 N.E. Fourth Ave., Camas, 3 to 6 p.m. Tuesdays and 2 to 5 p.m. Thursdays;
• Battle Ground Community Library, 1207 S.E. Eighth St., Battle Ground, 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays and 1 to 5 p.m. Fridays.
• Three Creeks Community Library, 800-C N.E. Tenney Road, 1 to 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 3 to 7 p.m. Thursdays.
For information, call 888-627-2277 or visit http://www.aarp-tax-aide-sw-washington.org.