Clark County Board of Health, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: trends and impacts of intravenous drug use in Clark County; public health, faith community and school collaborations; trends in health benefit exchange enrollment; and report from fall Washington State Association of Local Public Health Officials meeting.
Battle Ground Public Schools, former Lewisville School, 406 N.W. Sixth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting.
Evergreen Public Schools, Green Complex conference room, Administrative Service Center, 13051 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., board workshop: personnel, followed by executive session to discuss performance of a public employee.
Camas School District, Zellerbach Administration Center-Dennison Board Room, 841 N.E. 22 Ave., Camas.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: discuss policy reviews.
Hockinson School District, board room, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: classified bargaining agreement.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 5 p.m. workshop: 30-minute overview on emergency management plan.
• 6:30 p.m. consent meeting: proclamation for Walk and Knock; ad valorem taxes for 2014; property taxes for 2014; citizen forum.
Skamania County commissioners, 240 N.W. Vancouver Ave., Stevenson.
• 9 a.m., staff meeting: agreement with Washington State Office of Public Defense to provide funding for improving the quality of public defense services.
• 5 p.m., public hearing: receive public comments to consider the adoption of the 2014 preliminary budget.
Clark Public Utilities, Vancouver Service Center, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of bid award for directly embedded fiber reinforced plastic streetlight poles; public hearing on proposed 2014 budgets for electric, generating and water systems; review of October financials; review of October wholesale power operations report; review of credit policy.
Clark County commissioners, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: emergency medical services amendments; kennel code; integrity resolution.
Clark Regional Wastewater District, board meeting room, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting, agenda at www.crwwd.com.
Educational Service District 112, Columbia Room, 2500 N.E. 65th Ave., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: Early Head Start governance training.
Ridgefield School District, Ridgefield High School library, 2724 S. Hillhurst Rd., Ridgefield.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: approve superintendent search consultant team.
Vancouver Public Schools, Robert C. Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver.
• 5:15 p.m., regular meeting: first reading to adopt revised policy 5158, damage and destruction of school property, students.
La Center School District, high school library, 725 N.E. Highland Ave., La Center.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: take action on field lights.