People in business
• Orthopedic surgeon Dr. C. Luke Rust recently joined Vancouver-based Rebound Orthopedics and Neurosurgery. His subspecialty will be problems relating to the foot and ankle. Rust attended Stanford University, followed by medical school at Dartmouth College and completed his residency at Oregon Health and Science University. Rebound has clinics at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek and Portland’s Rose Quarter.
• Norman Harker was elected president of the Washington Association of Sewer and Water Districts. Harker is the current president of the Clark Regional Wastewater District board of commissioners in Clark County. The association represents 179 sanitary sewer and domestic water districts throughout the state.
• Mark Irwin has been named vice president of finance and controller of DiscoverOrg, a Vancouver-based provider of technology sales and marketing intelligence tools used by IT vendors. Irwin was most recently division controller of Yesmail, an enterprise email marketing software and service provider. Irwin holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Oregon.
• Riverview Community Bank president and chief operating officer Ron Wysaske was re-elected to the Community Bankers of Washington board of directors during the group’s annual meeting. The group advocates exclusively for independent community banks. Wysaske joined Riverview in 1976 and has served as president and COO since 2004.
Other business news
• Both Ron’s Automotive locations, Cascade Park and Hazel Dell, received the AAA Top Shop Award for 2012-2013. The award is present to AAA automotive repair shops that receive 100 percent customer satisfaction during a 12 month period.
The Columbian welcomes submissions about Clark County residents or businesses, as well as regional business events. Information must be received by noon of the Tuesday preceding the intended Sunday publication date. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 360-735-4491. Sales awards are not published.