Here are the nominees for The Columbian fall sports prep athlete of the week, sponsored by Athletes Corner, for the week ending Sept. 26.
Athletes may win the honor once in during the regular season and cannot be nominated in consecutive weeks.
Voting will continue until 8 p.m. Thursday, with results announced in Friday’s edition of The Columbian.
TAYLOR ERICKSON, HOCKINSON VOLLEYBALL: Erickson had 29 kills, 23 digs and six aces in two league wins for the Hawks.
SILAS GRIFFITH, RIDGEFIELD BOYS CROSS COUNTRY: Griffith placed second in the Division 3 race at Nike XC Portland, finishing in 16:02.
BRIAN HUMPHREYS, CAMAS BOYS GOLF: Humphreys shot a 1-over par 37 vs. Battle Ground after posting convincing win in the Prairie Invitational.
KIANI PANDOLIANO, UNION BOYS SOCCER: Pandoliano had two goals and two assists in two league wins.
SRUTHI RAVI, MOUNTAIN VIEW GIRLS SWIMMING: Ravi won the 50 freestyle and 100 freestyle in a meet with Mark Morris and R.A. Long.
- Kiani Pandoliano, Union boys soccer (38%, 560 Votes)
- Silas Griffith, Ridgefield boys cross country (27%, 387 Votes)
- Taylor Erickson, Hockinson volleyball (15%, 218 Votes)
- Sruthi Ravi, Mountain View girls swimming (13%, 185 Votes)
- Brian Humphreys, Camas boys golf (7%, 105 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,455